Chapter 21

~Angel~

"Whose there."i screamed back in my mind.

Is my mind playing tricks on me or is there really a m voice in my head?

'Princess, this is Sebastian.'I heard the voice say.

Sebastain?

How did he get in my head?

'Princess were are you?"He asked me.

I looked around the room.

'I don't know.'I said, he sighed.

'Ok, what's in the room?'

I scaned everything.

'Its dark, and dingy.'

'Be more discriptive, whose there with you?'

Gabrielle sat down with her legs crossed over polishing her perfect nails not paying to me or the mental conversation in my head.

I showed him a picture of all the faces I've seen tonight but mostly lingering on Nials and Gabrielle.

Sebastian was livid.

He growled.'I'll kill him all of them, I swear! Show me Angel. Show me all that has happened to you!' So I did I from the moment Nials kidnapped me to Antonio threating me.

Sebastian went livid.

If this was happening anytime else I would be freaking out, but knowing the circumstance I was in, there was no time for freaking out.

'Hold tight princess we're coming to get you.'He whispered.

And it was over, I couldn't here his voice no matter how much I tried.

"What's wrong with you?"Gabrielle sneered, probably talking about the weird look I was giving.

"Bitch."I muttered lowly to myself.

"What did you call me!"She growled quickly getting up and ran at me with vampire speed.

She grabbed me by my throat and held me to the wall."I got your bitch, bitch!" She yelled, tightening her hold.

I could barely breath. I clawed at her hands as I tried to get some air.

She smirked at me, with my weak attempt.

It went like this until it felt as if I was going to pass out.

My heart thumped hard in my chest from the lack of oxygen.

I felt myself begin to slip under.

"Looks like they found out where we are, Sebastian's on his way." Nials called.

Gabrielle dropped me leaving me gasping for air and chocking.

My throat hurt and I'm pretty sure she had left a bruise.

But I didn't care, all I cared for was Sebastian was here to save me.

"What how the hell did he find us."She then turned to me. "It's her fault!"She growled.

I flinched as she got ready to attack me.

Nials caught her just in time."Now now, lets go down stares to greet our guest."He told her.

"Levi."Watch the girl, make sure she doesn't try anything stupid."He turned to his servant boy."If things get rocky, you know where to go." He said.

Levi nodded.

Nials and Gabrielle walked out leaving Levi and me alone.

"He's such a jerk to you."I told him.