Chapter 22

Follor me @Heartless_Lov on twitter

Sorry this took so long. Oh and sorry but Danny isn't in this chapter...... Maybe the next one. Or the next one. Or the next one.

;) enjoy

~Angel~

"Were on our way!" Saphire exclaimed, I hung up the phone and sighed.

I sat down the couch, every bone in my body exhausted from this early morning. As soon as my back his the couch cusions I sighed in relief.

I looked at Levi standing stiff as a board. He wore a worried expression.

I felt bad for him, but I was also gratful.

I have no doubt in my mind that Nials, Antonio, Or Gabrielle would have killed me.

"Levi."I called. He turned toward me, standing upright, like a soldier waiting for a command.

"Why don't you sit down?"I said, pointing to the seat next to mine.

"No thanks."He murmmered so softly, I barely heard.

He went back to his worried gaze, this time I saw fear in his eyes.

"Levi will he kill you?"I asked, he knew exactly who I was talking about.

"He might, him or your boyfriend"He told me.

A pang of guilt hit me."I won't let Sebastian do that."I informed him.

He smiled faintly."Thanks, but it won't matter. When Nials finds out I disobeyed him, he'd punish me."

We fell back in an awkward silence.

I jumped when I heard the door slam open.

In came Sayphire in tattered clothing. Even in riped clothing she was still beautiful.

"Angel!"Called running toward me, I got up off the couch to embrass her in a warm hug.

Tears began flowing down my eyes, after tonights event it was nice to see a familiar face.

"Oh you had us all worried!"She yelled, her arms tightened around me to the point I couldn't breath.

"Sayphire, light up."I told her, she pulled back, giving me a view of a huge figure.

I let her go.

I directed my attention to the man behind her wearing an emotionless expression.

It was him! I would remember his face from anywhere!

He smirked at the face I was making, probably knowing I remebered him from the time I entered the forest with Danny.

"It's you again."I said.

"The names Lazear, don't wear it out."He smirked, Sayphire smacked his chest gently and he caught her small hand in his gigantic ones and kissed them.

She blushed feircly.

Ok did I miss something?

Sayphire caught my confused eyes."Sorry, Angel this is my mate."Mate?

"Ok we'll talk about this later, now Angel whose your friend?"she asked, eyeballing Levi standing in the corner of the living room looking more than uncomfortable.

"Oh this is Levi, he helped me excape."I told her, she took her hands out of Lazears and looked at Levi gratfully.

"Thank you."She said, If Levi was human I was sure he'd be blushing right now.

"No problem." He glanced cautiously at Lazear as if he said the wrong word Lazear would reach over and rip out his throat.

I would understand his fear, Lazear was atleast 3 times the size of Levi. While Levi was the size of a teenage boy, Lazear was the size of a pro boxer.