Chapter26

! HERE YA. GO LOVES!

OK SO THERE IS A LITTLE SEXUAL SCENE.

JUST BEEN WARNED. IT'S AT THE END!

Angel

"Where were you all my childhood? "I asked my father.

We were in the living room, he was on the couch across from me.

I picked up my mug of hot chocolate and took a sip.

"Far up north, Valerie and her coven were there and I was so madly deep in love I followed her everywhere."He chuckled.

He frowned then."it was hard being away from you and knowing that I could never hold up and tell you I loved you anymore. There was so much I wanted to do with you, after I gained custody of you I wanted to take you to California with me. But I guess things don't always go the way you plan."

"Yeah, tell me about it. My life has changed so much since I met Sebastian." He smiles.

"I hope for the better, right?"He asked, like a concerned father.

"Yep, definitely for the better. "

"That's good, I love seeing you happy. He seems like a good guy, Sebastian. He really loves you and I see you love him."

"Yeah he's amazing, a little over protective but I guess He has every right to be."I told him.

I knew Sebastian had to be lurking around the corner

somewhere.

"That He does, with all that's going on I don't blame him. I don't know everything that has been going, but after seeing your friend attack you I could only guess what has happened. How is He any way.

"He's better, I'm not allowed to see him until he controls his blood lust. When will I meet Valerie? " I asked in curiosity.

He's talked about her allot and I'd like to meet the woman who saved my father.

His words not mine.

His eyes lit up."you want to meet her?"

"Of course, I want to meet the woman who saved you. "He smiled a toothy smile.

"Soon I promise. Everything is so chaotic right now, she told me to stay here with you while she handle something up north. There seems to be more killings lately, all from vampires of course. But the thing is it's all newborns, we know this because the killings are to messy to be older more experienced vampires. "

I began putting the prices together. It had to be Nials, seems like his army is getting bigger each day.

"Wait you said all newborns, right? Do you think it has something to do with Nials?"

His posture stiffened. "I didn't even think about that."He popped up out his dearly in vampire speed causing me to get dizzy.

"Sorry about that, but we need to go Sebastian and the King."

He reached for my hand and pulled me off the sofa.

He didn't move just stood there until a smile broke out his face, kissed my forehead and pulled me into a tight hug.

The hug didn't last long but it was really sweet.

"What was that for?" I asked in a low confused voice.

He smiled."Nothing. I love you so much bubbles."He called me my childhood nickname He gave me.

I could tell He still felt guilty about what happened in the pass but I forgive him.