Chapter 6

"O-M-G."I said, staring at what was infront of me.I flood of excitement and anxiousness rushed through me.

I looked at Sebastian, he looked pleased at my expression. He was right, I really do love this.

"You like it?'He asked I nodded.

'A carnival, you're taking  me on a date at the carnival!"I scremed like a child. He laughed at me.

"You act like you haven't been to a carnival before."He said.

I blushed."Not since my father left when I was 6."I told him. He frowned.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know."He started with regret in his voice. I shut him up. with a kiss.

"Let's just go have fun.'I told him grabbing his hand, he followed me willingly.

After paying for our tickets, he lead me to one of the game booths with the big prizes. The objective of the game was to get the ball to hit all bottles in the three rounds. If you manage to knock one down you get a smill stuffedanimal, but if you get all three you the huge ones.

"Pick the prize you want."He told me. I smiled at him.

"I want the biggest one they have."I challenged, him only joking.

He smirked at me."Fine."He told me handing the man the  money for three balls.

"Three ball?Are you sure thats enough?"He asked.

Sebastian just smiled."That's more than enough."He told him. The man just shrugged and handed him the balls.

"A little confident?'I asked him, playfully jabbing him the stomach.

He laughed."Confident isn't the word, princess."He told me, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed at the nickname and the kiss.

He laughed at me, making me blush more and threw the ball. The ball nocked down the first round of bottle.

I pretended to be bored and yawned a little."Is that all?'I asked him.

He rolled his eyes and hit the next round with much more force. I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face.

"That was cute, I guess."I told him.

He gasped."Cute?Puppies and ponies are cute, I'm a stud.'He told me I waved him off.'

When the man put up the last round, I watched as when Sebastian threw his arm back and his muscles flex. I blushed thinking about his arms being around me.

He threw his arm and as the ball hit the bottles, the bottles broke.

Me and the crowd that formed around us was in awe. The man looked at Sebastian with huge eyes.

Sebastian looked at me and winked, sending me out of my trance."What do you want, princess?"He asked, dragging me into his arms and holding me close to him.

My breath hitched, and my heart beat rapidly. "I want the monkey."I told him.

He smilled, "Ok, can we please get the monkey?'He asked. The man didn't say anything but just reached and got the big ape I asked for and handed it to me.

"Thanks!"I told Sebastian giving him a small kiss on the lips. He moaned and pulled me in for a longer and more passionate one.

This time it was my turn to moan as he slipped his tongue in my mouth, I didn't fight for dominance know already he'd win. I grabbed a hand full of his hair and I guess he noticed we were going to far and pulled away from me.