Chapter17

I woke up to the sound of rain hitting my window. I rubbed my red face.

My tears. Were already dried up from the nap I had took.

What time was it?

2:00am.

I must have been more worn out than what I expected. I sat up and stretched, catching the view of the stuff animal Sebastian had won me for my birthday.

I smiled slightly.

Even though it was just a few hours ago I had seen him I missed him. It's crazy how he could effect me, emotionally and physically.

I didn't even care that he had not told me my mother called anymore, while I think about it, why would I care if she called?

She didn't care when she left me alone, not to tell me whether she was dead or alive.

Seems to me she's alive so why should I bother with anything else.

And I'm sure if Sebastian deleted it it was for a good cause, he wouldn't purposely hurt me, for these past few months he's protected me and took care of me 10 times better than my mother ever has.

Thinking of this made my heart hurt and made me feel even more guilty.

"I didn't even let him talk to me." I thought to myself.

I sighed and got up.

Whereas that damned phone, I need to call him. I got up and started searching for my phone.

I was going to call him no matter what time of the day it was.

I trotted down stairs remembering I had left it on the kitchen counter.

I picked it up and dialed Sebastian number.

I froze when I heard a creak.

Silence.

I laughed weakly inwardly.

must be the house it is kinda old.

I put the phone to my ear as it started dialing.

That's when I heard it again, but this time I felt a breeze cool air hit my bake.

My posture froze.

Ever had that feeling that someone was behind you but when you turn around it's nothing.....Well I was having one of those moments but what I saw made my heart stop.

I let out a blood curdling scream and dropped the phone.

"Calm down Angel it's me!"

Nails?

"What the hell do you think you're doing!"I yelled at him, he flinched at my tone.

"You almost kilt me."I declared.

A look apeared on his face."Not yet."He then smiled and laughed playfully.

I gave him an odd look but continued to talk."What are you doing here?" I asked.

"It's Sebastian, he's absolutly horrible without you."My heart hurt to think about me being the reason he's in pain.

"He wants to talk to you."He told me.

I nodded."ok."

He smiled."Great, come on let's go." He said.

I followed him to his car and hopped in.

"He's going to be so excited to see you."He told me.

I didn't say a word, I was to busy feeling guilty. I feel so bad, Sebastian is so good to me he shouldn't have to feel like that.

I'm such an awful person.

"Aw cheer up, don't feel bad." He tried to console, me but it was to late. The tears were already fallen.

"I feel so bad."I told him, he patted my shoulder.

"There There, everything is going as planned and it's going to be fine."

I picked my head up at his words. "What?" He didn't answer.

I looked at my surroundings, we weren't near Sebastians house, not even close.

"Where are we going."I asked alarmed.

He didn't answer just speed and continued to stare ahead of the road.

"I said where are you taking me!" I screaned now, fear radiating through my body.

"Shut the fuck up."He screamed.

I gulped and did as he told.

He smirked."Good girl, now just sit back shut up, and enjoy the ride."}e ordered.

He pulled out his phone. "I've got her... yeah... yeah... no clue."Where the only things he was saying.

He put up his phone and turned toward me with a devilish smirk on his face that made me cringe.

"Their's someone who's been waiting a long time to see you Angel." When he said that I knew that this car ride to Sebastain's was actually the car ride to my doom.