Ghiacco's Ending

"STOP DOING FUCKING TIKTOK AND GET YOUR ASS WORKING!!!" Prosciutto said giving the blue haired, and purple haired males who were slacking off at work and doing some tiktok memes. I was on the couch reading some documents and I'm just entertained by two fictional characters doing tiktok. My god, this is top notch.

"Okay! Okay! Stop messing my beautiful locks!" Melone scowled as Prosciutto finally lets them go and stormed out of the living room.

Melone sat on the other couch with his laptop and Ghiacco groaned for a moment, looked to make sure Prosciutto was gone, and pulls out his phone and opens the app Tiktok again.

"What are you two doing anyway?" I asked as soon as I finished the documents and put it away in a folder and set it to the side.

"We were doing some tiktok dance, but someone had to come right in and ruin it." Ghiacco rolled his eyes and sighed. He continued scrolling through. I took a sip of my drink and looked over his shoulder, before I spat out my drink to the side, causing Ghiacco to flinch. "BRO!!"

"Sorry," I apologized and looked back on his account followers. "You have 16.1k followers, damn son.." I whistled. "and you only released six videos!"

"Your point?" Ghiacco raised a brow.

I pulled out my phone and opened the app. "what's your users?" I asked.

"You want mine too?" 

"Hell yea I do!" I replied.

After some time of getting their Tiktok users, I watched their videos and nodded my head. Ghiacco was learning most of the dance from Melone as he has the abilities to dance in such a way.

I never really dance much tiktoks other than possibly watch others videos and maybe do some dances of my own, but I keep them all private and such. I clicked on one of the videos from Melone's shows that he was arguing with a Karen about why he shouldn't be out in public wearing a crappy and shitty outfit.

"I'm calling the cops on you, you maggot!" 

"Oh yea? Go ahead then, see if I give a damn. See what the police can do. Do you know who you are talking with Ma'am?" Melone's voice could be heard while he was recording this video.

"i don't ca-"

"Do you know who you are talking to ma'am? No? Not at all? That makes my job so much easier then."

I facepalmed at this, at least he was smart enough to put this as private and only those he follows can see this.. "Melone." I began.

"Yes Y/n dearest?" Melone hummed fluttering his eyes, acting innocently.

"Don't even bother, what did you do to this Karen?" I asked.

Melone kept a smile on his face for a few seconds before replying. "Oh her? Babyface made her go boom boom."

I only looked at him and I have no words to say but a simple nod. I went through Ghiacco's videos and at least they were decent. Though, I had to wheeze in one video where he can't do the "throw it back" move.

"Ghiacco, Ghiacco, is Melone's teachings not enough?" I asked, laughing a bit.

"CAN'T BLAME ME!!!" Ghiacco protested, his face turning red, "MY HIPS DON'T HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO DO THAT SHIT!!"

"You know you can do the guy version dance move right?" I replied as he seems to process that and then glared daggers at Melone who hid behind the chair chuckling to himself. "Don't worry, I can teach you it. I know bot ways anyway." 

"What about your work?" Melone asked as he peered out from the couch. 

"I'm already done with my part of the day." i said stretching my arms and back.