Chapter Thirty-Nine

As many times as Grateful Death tries to punch Sticky Fingers, trying to at least land one punch, Bruno's stand was just too quick and was able to land a small punch to his chin making a zipper appear and unzip.

"Shit! He's too fast!" Prosciutto said barely evading his next attack as he blocks all the attacks as best as he could.

"Big brother!!" Pesci yelled.

"Eyes on the price!" Prosciutto said, "focus on the fools who were hiding in the turtle! Find them!" Pesci looked worried and concerned at the same time, "Would you hurry up and do it! Find them and put those weasels out of commission!!" 

Pesci looked to where the turtle had ran off to and ran to find it, Only to have been double kicked by Bucciarati, getting his face slammed to a window til it cracked and knocked Pesci out cold. 

"I admit, you caught me by surprise Bucciarati..." Prosciutto began as he took this chance as an advantage, "to think that Mista would go through all that trouble to tip you off.... Knocking out foes and protecting the girl regardless of the human cost? That is what the boss gave you correct? you failed your familia, now DIE!!"

Bruno evades his attack by unzipping his face on time and having Sticky Fingers land an impact hit on Prosciutto sending him flying back a bit. He soon stood up. "I am going to fulfill my mission..." Bruno began, "and save my familia. I had promised myself I would keep everyone safe, even Y/n... If the only thing standing in my way is you, well then... victory is all ready in at hand.." 

Suddenly, a wave of tiredness and weakness came over him as his aging had suddenly increased faster.

"Bucciarati!" Number six exclaimed doing his best to keep Bucciarati from aging using the tiny ice left, "Shit! It's not working anymore!"

"What's wrong Bucciarati? Feeling tired already?" Prosciutto said to mockery and sarcasm. "So what's your next move? The zippers you put on me is starting to close... there goes the one on my chin... and would you look at that, not a single zipper left." Prosciutto was pushing himself to get up.

"End this Sticky Fingers!!" Bruno yelled as he summoned his stand once more, the problem was, his movement had completely slowed down, an advantage that Grateful Death can take and easily blocked Sticky Fingers attack and grabbed hold of his arm causing the aging on Bucciarati to go by faster.

"Once I'm done, you and your friends will be off to the crematorium, but don't worry, we'll make sure the girl and the boy/girl, Y/n, are both taken care of-"

"Will you stop talking..." Bruno interrupted him, "I know exactly what will happen to my body.." Prosciutto looked confused, "I was also well aware I was going to be captured... but a mission must be completed.. and I'll protect my crew... I'm prepared for both so set out a few new backup plans.." He grabbed Prosciutto's wrist, "Can you say the same? Cause I'm ready to go." 

Prosciutto just happened to noticed the large zippers embedded on the wall and floor that surrounded them both. "What the hell?! You'd be crazy to do this!!"

"Both of my goals are very quite doable," Bruno stated, "As long as I can get you off this speeding train that is... killing you will reverse the aging spell, therefore reviving my crew! Trish and Y/n are not going to be going anywhere!"

"You're a damn fool!" Prosciutto exclaimed, "if you wanna die, then do it alone!! We're going over a hundred and fifty an hour!"

"Ironic isn't it? You're the one who grabbed me if you recall.." Bruno replied as Sticky Fingers appeared and unzipped the zipper right open as the sudden gust of air from the outside was sucking them out like a vacuum cleaner.