Chapter Eighty-Nine

Bucciarati walked out of the boat as well as the others did as well. 

"Home at last...!" Narancia said as he stretched his back a bit. Giorno, Abbachio, Fugo, and Trish got off, right behind them were La Squadra. "We did it, we actually did it!!" Narancia jumped in the air.

"I didn't think we were all going to make out alive after all." Melone hummed, "but in this course of everything, we all seem to have bonded as well!" 

"Yea, no. Don't count me in it..." Abbachio crossed his arms.

They all walked up the stairs as some even talked with each. Everyone seemed to have gotten along so well, ever since the boss was now gone and had been defeated.

"So Trish, what do you plan on doing after all of this?" Fugo asked.

"Well, I would need to learn how to drive," Trish began, "but, after that, I wouldn't want to be involved with the mafia anymore. I know it sounds harsh... but it's true.." 

"Of course, no one is going to force you to stay around with a bunch of people who do killing and organizations for a living. I completely understand." Fugo nodded. "How about you Nara?"

"Me? Well, as I said before, I want to continue my education, complete it and make you guys proud! Especially Y/n.." He said as he looked up at the sky, "then maybe, I can help us all earn money as well by actual work!" 

"Hope you don't slack off..." Fugo sighed, "Giorno, how about you?" 

"Well, might as well finish school and college." Giorno said, "my dreams had been achieved you know. Abbachio, Bucciarati, what will you guys do now?" 

"Who know?" Abbachio said, "I'm not use to doing ordinary life."

"I might go back to my hometown," Bruno added in, "who knows really, whether I'd stay there or not..."

"No has asked the golden question." Mista interrupted everyone's chatter, "but what happens to Passione? Now we don't have a boss, Passione will surely fall into chaos and money then will be a huge biggie problem."

"you're absolutely right..." Risotto replied, "now that Diavolo is gone, Passione would need a new boss. "

"I second that idea." Prosciutto said.

"I say we make Risotto the new boss!" Pesci pointed out.

"Are you crazy?!" Mista scoffed, "If anything, I think Bucciarati makes a better Boss!"

"Yea!" Narancia chimed in. 

And thus, tension rose between the two groups.

"you seriously have not learned your lessons have you.." Polnareff said as he came out of the turtle from Giorno's arm as everyone stopped bickering and walking to look at Polnareff. "Come on, we just got out of Rome, and you're already once more in competitive spirits! Put that aside for now and lets get something to eat... You all haven't noticed, but I can't stand the sound of grumbling stomachs.."

Everyone looked at their stomachs and just noticed their hunger as they all looked embarrassed. 

"Come on, I'll pay." Polnareff said as he takes the lead. Bruno, being a good person he is, helped Polnareff. "Thank you Bucciarati."

"My pleasure Mr. Polnareff." Bruno nodded, "as what Narancia said before, lets all go to Libeccio."

No one said a word, but nonetheless followed Bruno and Polnareff. The streets were full of life as tourist around come and go. It was nice to have a lively atmosphere as everything in Naples seem to be the same as always.