Chapter Thirty-Seven

It was a moment of silence before a sound was heard from inside the driver's cabin. Mista crawled out from under the seat as he looked around with his gun out and ready. He made sure things were clear at the time being as peered out the busted doorway. "Seems the enemy is here alright..." He said as he saw the busted metal door on the side of the wall on his left he can see that the driver had somewhat shriveled to an unknown like of a corpse. Dried and looked dead. He needed to act fast, take out the enemy, find Y/n, and get back in the turtle where its safe and sound.

"It's really muggy out here..." Mista said as he covered his mouth and nose with his arm, "guess the enemy is seriously attacking indiscriminately...." He looked down to the turtle under the seat. He then pulled out the treat that was suppose to be given to the turtle and feeds it as it chews the treat with its slow chewing motion. "Wonder if they age too... but from what I read about turtles... they live about 10,000 years old.... lot longer than we humans do...." He was about to leave the cabin, then he saw the air conditioner.

At this moment, Mista thought of an idea. "If I turn this on, it could help the others cool off and slow their aging down!" He walked over to it and slowly reached up to it.

Pesci was in on of the carts where the bar was located at, a little too close to the cart Y/n Illuso, and Formaggio were planning and hiding in at the moment... though he was too dumb to even think of trying to search the entire train for them.

He was chewing on chunks of ice to help himself keep cool as he leaned his elbow on the table, looking bored. "what was bro thinking... this is so dangerous.." He mumbled to himself, "What's he going to do if I grow old too....Damn it...." Suddenly, Beach boy beside him made a reeling sound. Something, or someone took the bait! "OH-HO!!!" He exclaimed, "You fool!!!" He got his stand and reeled it in.

On the other end, Mista was pulled and slammed his head right onto the was hard with a thud. "Wh-What the hell is this needle-like thing...?!" He said as he can see a fish like hook had entered his hand through his finger. It didn't look like the kind of stand that was aging him and his friends.

Pesci could sense what kind of person he got. It definitely isn't Trish at all. "It dug in to his left hand... and weighs around 68 kilograms... whoever you are, I'll reel you in!!" He yelled as he pulled his Beach Boy back, yanking Mista along on the other end as the hook dug deeper in his hand then arm.

Without hesitation, he thought he could cut and penetrate the string of the hook by firing a bullet, only to have it pass right through, sending a painful shock throughout the hook and his body.

"OOoooo!!! This must be Mista!!" Pesci said excitedly as he began reeling the line in more and more.

Somewhere under and behind the bar table, you opened the small cabinet door quietly as you can clearly hear Pesci shouting and talking to himself as you placed one of the broken piece of the mirror on the floor just in case. Mirror Gal slipped passed you as it went through the mirror testing its accessibility before helping you through it but not without leaving a small yet loud thud when getting out of the cabinet.

"Who's there!" Pesci turned around to find no one. "Bro?" He called as he walked to the bar table to look for the sound, only to find nothing. He blinked and looked down to see what seems to be a piece of mirror gleaming under the light. "A broken shard?" He said and picked it up. Upon doing so, he seems to have found you right there behind him. You caught his surprised look and waved a silent hello before pointing to the cart door and ducking away in sight of the glass. "You-!" He exclaimed turning around only to see no one there and the sound of bullets breaking through he glass window of the door startled him and threw him off guard as the glass of ice was shattered.