Mista's Ending

I don't need a break.... do I? Giorno and Bruno claimed that I worked too hard to establish Passione's status after the defeat of Diavolo, of course, a lot of people in the organization already know the boss's identity... which is me of course. There are now several people who have left Passione after that fact and tried to kill me, even tried to bribe my own Assassination team, La Squadra to finish the job.

"Tell me exactly why am I going to this fancy party with you rather than Giorno and Bruno?" Mista asked as he was polishing his gun. 

"Because you have quite an eagle's eye when you focus in your surroundings.." I replied, "...That and the fact that Copycat loves your stand." I pointed out as floating behind me was my stand and the sex pistols playing around and about on Copycat.

"Are you sure it's not me that you want~?" He asked humming in my ears.

"Now isn't the time Mista, we're already here." I said as I stopped in front of a fancy restaurant.

Mista leaned close and read the sign. "Da Edoardo?" He said, "Never heard of it."

"Neither have I now lets go inside," I said someone opens the door for us. 

"A table for two?" A waiter asked us.

"Please, a booth should be fine." I replied. The waiter nodded his head and lead us to one of the booths, fanciest one they can get. He bowed slightly and left to get us menus to look and order for. Looking around, I sneered slightly seeing how crowded this place was. Mista must've noticed my facial expression.

"We can go to a different one if you want." He offered as he pulled out his phone, "I'll call us our limo-"

I stopped him and shook my head before sitting down. "Don't bother, I'm too hungry to go to another restaurant." I replied. The waiter comes back once more as he handed us two menus as Mista decided to just stay standing up beside me with his gun right in his crotch pocket. "You should sit down and eat too Mista." I offered as I looked up at him.

"No can do," Mista said as he watched the crowd. "Got to keep an eye out and all you know? You're a Don after all, and anyone from Passione could be around here....like that bald headed freak walking this way right now."

"Bald headed freak..?" I repeated and looked at where he was looking at too see a man to be about in his late fifties or sixties. Chubby looking fellow and with him must be his right hand man. "That's Mateo Bonifacio. He's one of the richest noble families of Italy, from what I know, Bonifacio was involved in one of the Passione affairs such as exchanges of drug deals. Believe it or not, that man runs a sex ring."

"Where did you get this info from?" Mista asked as he looked at me.

"As the Don, I have to know everything.... Ghiacco's words, not mine." I replied as the waiter poured me some red wine. "Not to mention, he owes quite a debt to Passione for the last few years now."

"Ah, Don Y/n! What a pleasant surprise to have you stop by my restaurant!" Bonifacio greeted us as he used a napkin to dab the beads of sweat from his forehead.

"Wait, this is your restaurant?" Mista asked crossing his arms as he did the talking for me. He knows the routine. "You should probably expand your so called restaurant so it wouldn't be so crowded. Boss here doesn't like crowded spaces."

"O-Oh! But of course! Of course!" The man said as he sat down on the opposite side. "B-but it is quite a magnificent opportunity! You see, my staff had just added a new special food in the menu. It has not been served yet, but if you are alright with such, please! We would like you to be the first one to try it!" 

"Oh?" I asked with a glint of mischief in my eyes, "you want me to try this special dish of yours personally? My, I'm flattered."

My answer alone made Bonifacio stand up and snap his finger. "Vince, take our guest of honor to the kitchen to have them look and give a taste test! Pronto!"