Chapter Two

AN: Changing up the Point of View from here folks/ Enjoy!

I walked around the town that is located, I do believe, ITALY. FUCKING. ITALY. I groaned to myself and tried to process everything. Good news is, I have my bag phone, charger, and wallet with me! Bad news.... I have no money or a place to stay. I let out a small sigh.

There was no way I would believe I have been thrown back in time to the early 2000s... It's almost unbelievable really. I went through my phone and tried to call my friend...

The number you have dial is not in service, please try your call again.

I furrowed my brows in frustration. Great, just what I need. I'm in a foreign country, in a foreign town, with no money on me whatsoever, and druggies lurking in every alley. WHAT ELSE IS NEW!!!

I was practically having the bad day. Though I sat down by a nearby bench andnjust decided to waste my time on watching anime.

I scrolled through the JJBA series to the Golden Wind but to my surprise, I was only able to have four episodes. I blinked. That was odd... I'm sure there were more than that... Whatever.

I began watching from he beginning again as I smiled to myself seeing how the creators and producers introduced the main protagonist of the story. Giorno Giovanna.

Small timeskip

Having to watch the first episode gave me the chills. I really wish I can meet him now. As though fate had plans, I bumped into someone almost falling backwards.

"Scusa," a familiar voice said, "are you alright?"

That voice.... No... It couldn't be.. I looked up at the male before. It was Giorno. Giorno Giovanna. My wind pipe closed as I held my breath, I swear I felt my heart stopped when I came face to face with him. He was exactly how I imagined him to be. His beautiful eyes, his golden hair-

Dear Lord even his open bare heart chest.

"Are you alright Signore/a?" Giorno asked seeing I was standing there dumbfounded and looking like an idiot staring and drooling.

"M-Me? Oh.. Y-yes.. " I began as my shy self came out as I looked down with a blush on my cheeks. 'Get a grip Y/n!' I told myself, 'Stop doing this nonsense everyday! You got this!' I took a deep breath as I held out my hand feeling confident. Without B/f/n's help, I wouldn't be feeling confident like this again. "My name is Y/n, sorry if I bumped into you." I apologized bashfully.

Giorno smiles as he takes my hand accepting my handshake. "Giorno Giovanna." he said introducing himself as well.

I swear to god, my soul just left me.

"Giorno Giovanna, wow, that's a tongue twister!" I said jokingly.

"it's alright, if you like, Giogio is easier." he offered.

Our hand shake was immediately separated from a spark we felt. Almost like a shock.

"wow, static much?" Giorno asked with a smile.

This was like a dream come true. I got to talk to Giorno for little bit before he waved me goodbye and went off his way.

I watched the male leave as I stood there for a moment and gasped. I was so lost and caught up in the moment-

My realization came true when a small mouse scurriednout of my bag and ran off the same way Giorno went down. I checked my bag quickly and noticed my wallet had gone missing. I should've known he was a thief.... I mean... I knew.. I just... Didn't... DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT READER!!! (stop breaking the wall dammit!)

I followed the mouse in secret as I peered from the corner each time until I saw Giorno walking to the airport as he talked with the police there.

Honestly... I feel like a yandere talking their senpai... No lie.

I remember this scene clearly, he was going to be busy with the police and when that door behind him opens-

OH MY GOD!!!

The sliding door opens as a child size male walked out. He wore a blue uniform and his white silverish hair was spiked up as he carried a large brown suitcase. It was Koichi!!

I was fanning myself as I felt my face turning red hot. Not only do I get to meet Giorno, but Koichi as well!

I got up and went a little closer to them as I can finally hear their conversation.

"Did you live in Italy before?" Giorno asked as I managed to hide in sight and no can hear their conversation much clearer.

"Oh, no not at all! I had a little help from my friend Rohan Ashe taught me- never mind I have to go really I'm in a hurry." Koichi said. A covered My mouth preventing myself from screaming. He was going into meet up with Jotaro! It's like that guy's look never aged.

I peered out once more seeing that Koichi had finally accepted Giorno's offer of the taxi. That's not good. I know I'm not suppose to change anything, but I can't let Giorno go like that a second time.

You're beautiful my love, but Koichi is someone not to toy with. I got out of my hiding spot and ran over to the taxi before Koichi could put his luggage in the front seat. "pardon me sir!" I said kindly.

Giorno was surprised to see me as Koichi turned to look at me. "huh? Oh hello?" he said in a questionable way.

"Excuse my rudeness, but... O do believe your luggage is suppose to be place at the bag? And you in the front?" I said feeling Giorno's eyes on me. DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT AS THOUGH I HAVE DISGRACED YOU!!

"Really?" Koichi said scratching his cheek a bit.

"Yes!" I said quickly feeling nervous I can't keep my act together.

Koichi looked at me and blinked. "You look... Familiar." he said as I flinched. Wait... Did he meet me before?? Nah. He talked with me for a good few seconds but stopped when he and I heard the car door shut as the taxi drives off. OOOHHHH MMMMYYYYY GGGGOOOOODDDDD!!! I cupped my hands in horror. What have I done!?

Though my freak out only lasted for a minute before seeing the taxi had been weighed down by some unknown force. I looked over to Koichi seeing his stand beside him. Reverb Act 3!!

Koichi glared at me. I put my hands up in defense.

"Hey now! I didn't mean to do that! I didn't even KNOW he was going to drive off!!" I sweat dropped. Thank god Kick in was a forgiving and easy character...

He approached the taxi seeing that it was stuck where it was at. Giorno, in matter of minutes, made a bolt out of the car and ran off.

"hey wait!!" Koichi said as he didn't bother to chase him.

BUT BITCH I DID!!

I ran after him and catching up no problem. I wasn't an athletic type of person, but my friends told me otherwise. "hey hold up!" I called as we both slowed down.

"who... Who are you?" Giorno asked after he catches his breath. "Did you follow me!?"

"Well... Yes... Because you... Took something that belonged.... To me... Oh dear lord... " I said still catching my breath.

"I have no clue on what you mean." Giorno said as he began walking away.

I pouted as he walked beside him. "don't ask," I said seeing he was about to ask me why I'm walking with him. Though we had to stop in our tracks seeing someone had found us.

"So you're Giorno Giovanna." The male said. I, of course instantly remembered who it was.

As we both turned around dramatically, we come face to face with Leaky-eye Luka.