Chapter Thirty-One

No one was happy during the drive. It had been a few hours since we regrouped and on our way to the train station at this time. I was on my phone as I was going through instagram, at least my data and network still works in this early year.

"Does it still hurt?" Bruno asked worriedly. He must be talking about being tied up on the wrist and all. 

"Don't worry about me Bruno," I said with a smile, "A little thing of being tied up? Please, I'm a lot tougher you know." I added. I was seated in the very back with Fugo, Mista, and Trish.

It was a.... heavy atmosphere. Strange, it wasn't like this when I watched the show... maybe since I was added a different atmosphere was set?? This confuses me. Thankfully, Abbachio broke the silence after five minutes.

"Narancia, when you get a sec, let me see the key I risked my life for." Abbachio requested as Narancia was inspecting the key on the light and its every angle.

"Huh?" Narancia began and blinked before tossing the key over to him, "Here, catch."

"No! Don't throw it!" Abbachio exclaimed as his hand slightly caught the key, but fell onto his lap as he yelled in pain. "That hurt dumbass!!"

"You are such a drama queen!" Narancia rolled his eyes and pointed, "I'd be happy if my hands had feelings at all given on what you just went through."

"The damn thing has only been reattached for thirty minutes you idiot..." Abbachio managed to say as he winced in pain. "So happy or NOT, it still hurts... Enough about that... He used his uninjured hand and lifted it up to the light to read the hidden message in it. "You safeguarded my daughter's life, and therefore you have my gratitude. Go to Napoli Centrale, Binario six. Look for the turtle at the water fountain." He read the message as we all listened in. "and use this key... You are to take her to Venezia by train. Postscript says... directives will cease, once we arrive in Venezia. What the hell are we suppose to find at this water fountain."

"Oh my God..." I muttered to myself and rubbed my face with my hands.

"Don't know," Bruno replied with his arms and legs crossed, "but the boss said there was a way way to travel under the enemies radar... it'd be risky, but we have to trust him..."

"Oh my god...." I repeated, my words muffled on my hands. 

"Speaking of the boss, do you think maybe he's already there?" Narancia chimed in wanting to know so badly, "I mean it kinda sounds like it.."

"That doesn't concern us," Abbachio answered, "our focus is on finishing the mission. There's a train bound for firenze in ten minutes that we don't want to miss. Mista, are we alone?"

"Looks like we're in the clear for now." Mista answered.

I muffled a scream onto my hands. So much my face was red and my blood is boiling. 

"What's wrong Y/n?" Fugo asked.

"Oh nothing at all, just want to get your attention is all." I said with a plastered smile and turned my phone off and my eyes to Trish. "So Trish, do have any hobbies?" I asked.

"Um.... not really..." She answered her tone was really quiet.

"Do you like singing?" I asked. The way she looked at me, I can tell she was really fascinated by that. I pulled out my phone and my airpods as I gave her one earpiece and I put on the other to my ear. "I'm sure you're unfamiliar with any of these songs... so I'll let you pick a song that catches your interest." I hummed.

"You can sing?" Trish asked.

"ha, I'm in choir, I mean... it took some time, strict lessons, wooden plank beating and handstand writings..... but um-yea! I can sing!" I smiled to her as she nodded her head to me and looked through the phone. 

"Um.... this one looks good..." She said pointing to one song.

I pat my hand on my lap a bit as I listened to the beat with a smile. "You are my girl no one gets to jam out this this anymore!"

((I'm a troll apparently XDDD BACK TO THE STORY!!!!!))

We were just being ourselves and lessening the stress Trish felt. It was a good start and really fun. Fugo and Mista just watched us with a smile. 

Fugo's POV:

Ever since they joined the gang, this mission has been nothing but dangers and near death experience... but with them being there, they seem to find ways to bring the light side of things even when its in its end. I thought to myself silently, It must be nice to stay positive even when hope loses its light... The even helped Trish relief some discomfort she held... Y/n is really something...

"I feel you Fugo," Mista whispered as he chuckled mischievously. I averted my gaze to Mista as my line of thoughts were interrupted by him slinging his arm over my shoulder, "Heeheeehee, I've been preoccupied by our lively new friends as well if you know what I mean."

"Huh?" I replied and looked back to Trish and  Y/n.

"Y/n," Trish said after they were done laughing and talking. She points to their loose black laced shirt. "You laces."

"Oh yeah, I forgot," They replied.

"You never tied them?

"Wait... you can tie them?"

"Here, let me show you. May I?" She asked them as they nodded. Trish then removes the lace completely half exposing Y/n's nearly bare chest. My eyes widen and Mista gulped audibly. 

Their chests were nearly touching making it even harder for me and Mista to look away. I AM A CHRISTIAN- I think- I HAVE SINNED JUST BY LOOKING AT THEM LIKE THIS!!!!

"N-No..! Th-That's... That's not what I..-" I stuttered before the van swerved to the side  and I lost my balance falling face first onto something soft, I muffled my words when I realized whose it was. My eyes met a startled, surprised, and confused Y/n. I noticed that my hand had landed on Trish's chest as well-

Mista yelled and pulled me back quickly, causing me to fall back on my own seat as he clasped his hands together in a pleading way. "Please Y/n! Miss! You gotta forgive Fugo!!" He began, "He didn't mean to come off as an over eager horn dog!!!" He continued pleading in apology only to make me feel embarrassed at what he was doing. 

I stood up quickly as my face was red. "JUST SHUT UP WOULD YA!!" I exclaimed, "I was bracing for impact and you're making it sound like I was trying to cop a feel!!!"

Y/n and Trish only looked at each other and shrugged.

"JUST PROMISE ME YOU DON'T TELL THE BOSS!!!!!" Mista yelled.