Chapter Thirty-Five

Where and how are they hiding... Prosciutto thought to himself as he traced his hands on the walls of the small room of the driver's cab. His mind was in a deep thought and was processing how Bruno and Y/n disappeared when they entered the train. I'm finally getting it...

He walked in and out of the doorway looking through different sides of the walls in between. I need to start thinking in four dimensions to find them... He continued, that boy/girl gave Bucciarati something black at the station platform... courtesy of the boss... That's it... That's what I need to find in this driver's cab....

Prosciutto walked back in the cab once more as his nervous little green haired brother watch with a nervous look. "Hey Pesci," he called to him, "What do you think that presence you felt in this driver's cab was?" He asked as he continues to search around. "You don't feel it now?"

"Y-Yea...about that...bro..." Pesci stuttered. "You shouldn't expect much from me...I'm not the brightest..." He looked down, feeling dejected and sad.

"Pesci, Pesci, Pesci, Pesci..." Prosciutto said going over to him and comfort him, "I believe in you. If you're still concerned about me yelling at you earlier, you just need to be more confident." He pressed his forehead on his brother's and looked him in the eyes. "Your Beach Boy is unbeatable when you actually apply yourself..."

Pesci looked down saying nothing.

Prosciutto looked at him once more and regrets saying the next thing he would say. "How about this, give yourself a little more confidence, help me on this... and maybe, we can keep this boy/girl you were talking about." 

Pesci then perked up suddenly, like a child just getting a present. "P-Promise?" He asked.

"Yes, yes, I promise, have I ever broken a promise?" Prosciutto said. "Now, help me with this puzzle... That presence you felt earlier is extremely suspicious..." He began, "It's do or die time, Pesci."

"I..." Pesci replied.

"It's okay to be confident in your ability." Prosciutto persuaded, "Like I said, you help me with this, we can keep that boy/girl alive and take them with us."

"R-Really?"

"Yes!" Prosciutto went on, "Now, try to remember. It doesn't matter how trivial it seems. Did anything seem strange?" He asked as he looked around the small cabin once more. "Like maybe something black?"

"Something....Black...?" Pesci repeated. Then it hits him. He looked back to the driver's seat once more. He then pointed out. "That's it Bro!! I meant to look under the driver's seat earlier!" He exclaimed, "There was something weird!" He walked over and looked under the seat only to find nothing there anymore. "....S-Sorry... I guess I was just imagining it..." He stuttered and looked at Prosciutto feeling ashamed and embarrassed. "So...yea... You shouldn't count on me or my intuition, after all..."

"No, I don't think you're wrong.." Prosciutto interrupted him.

"what?"

"Excellent work, Pesci." Prosciutto added in, "The mystery's been solved. I now understand everything thanks to you!"

"B-Bro? what are you-"

Prosciutto took out a pen as he kept his eyes focus on something on the ground by the driver's seat. "Now tell me, why would there be animal shit under the driver's seat? This isn't mouse shit, either.." He said, "If it were a mouse, it'd be dead by now... This shit's not old... It looks like it was just left here..." 

Inside the Turtle before this event....

Everyone was either fanning themselves or taking a nap at this point. Trish was busying herself through Y/n's phone. She felt bad that she was going through their personal things...especially the gallery folders...