Chapter Twelve

The group were in the shop, while I was sitting by the docks watching a Golden Wind Episode, the new one that reverted just got added in my phone. I've already seen it, but I think the story is rewriting itself now that I was added in. The episode right now shows that the team was going onto one of the boats ready to leave Naples to head to Capri. Of course, a stand user, which I remember correctly was.... Mario Zucchero? I think? He was suppose to be on board with us on two fused boats.

The first target would be Narancia, which he'll deflate like a balloon, the second and third would be Fugo and Mista, then the fourth would be Giorno trying to be heroic. But then.... Where would I place? The episode seemed in line.... Do I need to intervene somewhere? I was trying to think of a plan before I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Come on, we're going on the boat now." Mista said as he held his hand to me.

I gave him a small smile as I took his hand and got up. He seemed to have noticed my change of expression and asked me.

"Something bothering you?" he began, "you're really quiet today."

"Sorry, I just had something in my mind." I replied quickly as I walked with him to the boat.

Once the boat set sail I sat down on the rail making sure I don't fall. Now, at this moment I was thinking still. Thinking on how should plan this. Should I be attacked first? Should I be the heroic one and let Giorno live? Should I save Abbachio's ass- nah I'll let him get captured.

I looked at my phone again and smiled there is no way in hell would I let this Zucchero freak get away with attacking my friends.

"N/n!" Narancia called to me. I looked up and walked over to him and sat down beside him.

What is it Narancia?" I asked him as I tilt my head to the side.

"You got to listen to this song!" Narancia smiled, "though, I think you'll need to press on the earphone to listen sorry... " he apologized sheepishly.

I thought for a moment and got an idea. I'm no engineer, but I took the boom box and examined its content until I find its aux cord plug and USB plug. I took out a Bluetooth USB from my small pouch and plugged it in.

"What is that?" Narancia asked curiously, "I've never seen that before!" he said.

I giggles slightly as I took out my Bluetooth airpods and handed him one while I placed the other in my ear. "You put it on like this," I instructed and he followed. Once he was settled I pressed play again as the music went back on. Narancia was startled on how the audio sound was better.

WOAH!!!" he exclaimed and smiled, "oh wow! The audio sound so much better!" he smiled, "What are these!"

"They're Bluetooth earphones" I explained as I listened with him to the Torture Dance Song. Yes, I love the song, and yes, I memorized the dance.

Although we were in our zone, I caught Mista trying to get Narancia's attention. "Nara, " I said tapping his shoulder and pouts at Mista.

"Huh?" he said as he removed the earpiece.

"Uh, well you know..." Mista began, "You bought drinks right? Could you sell me one?" he asked pointing at the cooler next to Narancia.

"What?" Narancia scoffs a bit, "you always say that, but you never pay!"

"Oh who cares? Gimme one!" Mista replied, "come on, hurry up and gimme one." he said and looks at me. "Actually, make it two!"

"what!? Are you serious?" Narancia exclaimed.

"I'll get them for you Mista" I said as I stood up.

"No need Y/n," Mista said making hand gestures, "Narancia is the closest so he can get it,"