Narancia's Ending

"Alright, again, simplify 1870/180." Fugo said as he pointed on the paper. "When you reduce and simplify it, what do you get?"

Narancia scratches his head and began writing once more. Today was a calm day for everyone. They aren't in the manor, they were all in Libeccio as Bruno's gang were seated in their regular spot, La Squadra located on the opposite table, and Unita Speciale next to their table. 

Trish and Doppio where at a different table as they had a brochure with them as they were talking about a career for Trish. Doppio was giving advice here and there as best as he could. He was never taught how to be a father, but over the course of two years, he and Trish created a father and daughter bond, one that Diavolo never got the chance to do so.

"I got it!" Narancia said and shows Fugo his answer. 

Fugo was eating a strawberry cake as he looked at Narancia's answer. His eye brow twitched as the fork he held bends at a ninety degree angle.

"Better start running Narancia." Y/n said as they sipped their tea, "Fugo's it."

Narancia knew what that meant and stumbled out of his chair and ran for it.

"MOTHERFUCKER!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!" Fugo yelled running after him.

Everyone else was relaxed since this was pretty normal now really. "Y/n are you going to eat your cherry?" Giorno asked as he pointed to Y/n's plate where they left the cherry on the side and off. 

"Knock yourself out." Y/n replied as they went back to scrolling through their phone.

"Thanks." Giorno said and at the cherry before going through his own phone.

"Man, its so boring..." Mista groaned finally giving up on the book he was reading. "There's nothing much to do this summer..." 

"If you're so bored, why don't you go out and do something, its burning hot outside, the temperature is rising, and no one wants to be outside, so if you're going to complain its boring, be our guest." Abbachio stated as he was listening to some jazz music in his airpods.

"No fun...." Mista scowls as Fugo and Narancia came back and sat down. Narancia had a fork stuck on his cheek now and Fugo had a light cut on his own cheek as well as they went back to their math problem like nothing ever happened.

Y/n hummed to themselves and stopped for a moment. "I'll be right back." They said and put their phone away before getting up ready to leave. 

Risotto must've noticed as he was about to get up as well.

"Don't bother, I'll be back in just a few minutes." Y/n said with a smile and leaves the restaurant.

"Where are they going?" Narancia asked as he pulled the fork out of his cheek as Giorno healed him and Fugo before going back to his phone. Everyone was either talking, on their phones, or listening to music while reading something.

"Maybe to buy something? I don't know." Fugo answered before putting his and Narancia's focus back on the math work.

A few minutes later...

Everyone's phone buzzed a notification. Giorno checked his and blinked. "Boss sent us a message." He said to the others.

"Meet me here in the plaza, there is something I wish to show you." Melone read, "I wonder what it could be?"

"Maybe it's a surprise!" Pesci said with a smile, "Y/n is always good with surprises!" 

"Whatever it is, lets go and see." Risotto said turning his phone off and standing up, his team followed and walked out.