Chapter Seventy

Narancia and Ghiacco butted head as the rest tended to Risotto's injuries.

"Where were you guys?" I asked as I rubbed my neck a bit as there was now a bruising on it.

"Traffic jam, add to that, Ghiacco's anger issues.." Melone said.

"Y/N!! Explain why the hell are they still alive for!!!" Narancia yelled.

"GET YOU SCRAWNY LITTLE SHIT OF MY ARM TESTA DI CAZZO!!!" Ghiacco said as the two of them were pushing each others cheeks and face. 

"Narancia, calm yourself." Bruno said as he zipped the holes on Risotto. "You can stand yes Nero?" He asked.

"I can...." He replied and looked at me, "Why did you save me..."

"Well.... don't you want to see your team?" I hummed, "I saved all of you of course... I know my work will pay off soon!" I added. 

The La Squadra rn in for a group hug with Risotto and me squished in as well, head on Risotto's tiddies...hehehehehe I can die in peace now...

Bruno cleared his throat. "well... what happened here really?" he asked

"Well... Risotto, you don't to worry about u or attack us or kill us...at all.. we're traitors now of the famiglia... and we're also looking into what the Boss's identity is.. knowing you, you must already know, but only a part of it."

"By that you.."

"Mhm, Doppio is just a second identity of the boss you have a long ways to go dear." I said and stopped. "Shit..." 

"What is it this time..." Ghiacco groaned. 

I rushed pass him and ran. "The boss is going to escape!! Go back to where you came from Bruno! Doppio is going to disguise himself as one of the young scouts bellow!! I need to go save Abbachio!!" 

"...WHAT!!!" Narancia called as my voice was already too far to hear.

"Doppio is the second identity of the boss... We should go and stop him then." Bruno said and looked back tot he La Squadra. "will....will you join us?"

"Not in my condition.." Risotto said as he had Prosciutto and Illuso help him to the car.

"If you want to talk we can talk, so bring your ass back here when you're done doing shit below or whatever." Ghiacco said getting  tool box out from the trunk of the car to fix the engines.

"Who do you think you are a teammate of ours? huh?" Narancia said threatening him

"You have five seconds to get your fucking knife out of my face." Ghiacco growled.

"Narancia lets go." Bruno called as Narancia flips Ghiacco off before running after Bruno.

"I'LL FUCKING FREEZE YOUR FLAT ASS MOTHERFU-!!"

"Ghiacco, calm down." Risotto said as he was being patched up with a bunch of bandages.

I was running along the rail of the freeway looking down as I can see the group of boys I was trying to tell them as they played soccer.

Meanwhile....

Abbachio was still waiting patiently as Fugo had his arms crossed and looking at the house from the back and Abbachio facing the other way as Bruno and Narancia had went to deal with the enemy

"how much longer Abbachio..." Fugo said, "the sun is already at its highest at this time.."

"Wow, you are so precise with time and schedule." Abbachio replied rolling his eyes.

kids we're laughing as they were playing soccer ever so close to them. Abbachio was never fond of kids. Fugo's attention was turned to them as the soccer ball was kicked over to him and simply caught it passed it back to the kids.

"Hey Mr! Come join us! Be on my team!" One said. 

"What? no way! your skills are terrible and you'll just use him to your advantage! Be on mine!" Another said as the others were playing around.

"Sorry kids," Fugo apologized, "maybe next time I will." He added and pats their head.

"Oh come on!" One of the kids complained. 

"Why did you have to kick it so high up, now its suck on the branch..." Another one complained.

"Sorry, sorry, I guess I got to hyped up." The kid with pink hair under the blue hat replied as he scratched the back of his neck. His back was turned to Fugo and Abbachio. 

"Hey Mr. Strawberry, can you help us get it down?" one asked looking back to Fugo who had a vein pop out of his forehead for a moment before h calmed down.

"Well shit.. I can't reach that high.. but I can try." He said as he began walking to the cliff wall and reached out for it.... he was only one inch close but not enough to knock the ball down from the branch

"For the love of god.."Abbachio stood up and walked to them. "step aside, I'll get it." 

The kids and Fugo gave Abbachio enough room as He didn't know to stretch as he was already tall enough. He knocked the ball right out of the branch as it bounced right off and back to the ground as the kids went after it, kicking the ball back to where they came from as they passed the two men. 

"Thank you!" The boy with pink hair said as he passed them both and-

"ROADA ROLLA DA!!!" Y/n yelled as they were falling from the sky landing in front of Abbachio like a fucking cat and turning around with three pillows roped and attached to their chest right in time as King Crimson punched Y/n instead of Abbachio. 

The punch went through to all three pillows causing the red dust from the crumbled bricks they placed in blinding everyone and bursting all around. Y/n was sent flying to a cliff wall with a loud boom and a huge crater on the wall. 

".....I sometimes think... I'm Kakyoin..." They said before getting knocked unconscious.

"Y/N!!!!" Abbachio and Fugo yelled as they ran over. Giorno, Trish, and Mista must've heard the commotion as they ran out the house to check

D-Damn it! Doppio thought, The boss is pissed as he already is... He ended up escaping and failing to kill Abbachio.

Bruno and Narancia ran back to the others quick after hearing that loud boom. The scenario before them was Trish trying to wake Y/n up and Giorno working fast on healing their damaged lungs and heart. Yes they didn't get hurt externally, but that impact alone was enough to cause the heart to stop working from the shock. 

Thankfully they live as they cough and groan..... Now getting scolded by Abbachio and Fugo.

"YOU'RE A DAMN FOOL Y/N L/N!!" Abbachio yelled. "STOP RISKING YOUR LIFE ALREADY!!! YOU CAN'T SAVE EVERYONE!!! NOT ALL OF THEM WILL EVEN BE GOOD TO YOU!!!"

All Y/n could say was... "....Death turned its eyes away from a wretched soul like me apparently." They then shrugged as though that was nothing... but now, they have a back pain.