Chapter Fifteen

"Hey, what are we going to do about this!" Mista exclaimed as Giorno and I turned our attention back to the others. We heard another voice, though I'm guessing that would be Moody Blues replay on what happened earlier. "He told them where we're all heading!" We listened in furthermore on the conversation Zucchero had before Moody Blues ended the replay.

"That's the end of the conversation. The radio cuts off after that." Abbachio said and looked at the others.

"How could this be..." Fugo said and looked to the approaching island ahead, "This isn't good. With a high-speed vessel, they can get from Naples to Capri in thirty minutes!"

Mista gritted his teeth a growled slightly, "That means they're definitely already on the island!" He said.

"Who is it?! Who the hell was on the radio?!" Narancia added looking panicked and nervous. Suddenly, Mista ran around the corner to get Zucchero. "I'm going to make this guy tell us who it is, no matter what!" He said picking up Zucchero's head by the hair. 

"Don't bother," I said as eyes were all on me. "If anything, I'm sure he wouldn't even talk at all. He's a hardcore gangster, it'll take some time to get anything out of him." 

"How would you know." Abbachio said, his eyes are piercing cold, his words alone were harsh even though it was simple. 

"Y/n is right," Bruno added, "He probably won't say anything today. Besides, he might not know what his partner's stand looks like." 

I nodded my head, "It's very possible his partner kept it a secret even from him." I said. 

"Then what are we supposed to do??" Mista asked, his patience growing thin. "What if we just come ashore like this? If they find out we're the ones on this boat instead of Zucchero..."

"Also, if this boat doesn't arrive at Marina Grande in about an hour...." Fugo added as the tense atmosphere increased, "The guy on the radio is sure to think something happened to Zuccchero. If that happens, who knows if we'll be able to get the money! In fact, I have my doubts we'd make it back to Naples in one piece!!"

Then silence... everyone was on edge, of course, except for me and Giorno of course. "What are we going to do Bucciarati?" Abbachio asked. even HE was goddamn nervous!!!

I looked at them and to Bruno. With all the tense atmosphere and the nervous team, I could read Bruno's thoughts easily as he was scrambling for ideas. There's no time to hesitate. Bruno thought, We should at least outfox the guy. I'll somehow get to the island first and-- 

Yare yare daze" I said out loud and yawned, stretching my arms to the sky as the sun comes out from a cloud. "We just have to stop the guy right?" I asked and pointed to the island. "We just need to send someone to scout ahead and get rid of him before this boat could even arrive at the docks." I said and smiled.

Behind me, Giorno looked surprised. That's what exactly what he was going to suggest. He seemed to be noticing something was odd. Was our meeting by fate? or was it something more? 

The others looked at me in shock at the idea.

"Just what the hell are you yammering about N/n?" Narancia asked, "You must be a freaking idiot if you think that one of us can get to the island faster than this boat. How would we even do that? Swim?" 

"Yes," It was Giorno's turn to answer.

"Huh?!"

Giorno went up to me and takes my hand and spins me around as a spark happened to the touch on my hand. "Y/n and I share the same ability of our stand. We'll use it to turn these two lifebelts into fishes." He said as he turned one of them into a large like koi fish. "Believe me, it can pull someone faster that this boat could sail."

I picked up the other one and turned it to a fish as well similar to Giorno's fish. "Don't worry, this is our stand so we'll go." I said and I stood up. "Nothing is going to get in the way of Giorno's dream, the gang's goal to that money, and my life goal to continue living in this harem- I mean this love life- I mean this world that I will change for the better and good." I said quickly with a serious face. "I want that ten billion... we'll use it to make Bucciarati a capo. Not to mention, we'll use the money to work our way through the familia! For I, Y/n M/n L/n, have a fucking dream to accomplish!" I was determined to get this story right. I want this story to end the right way I have always thought of it to happen. Bruno, Abbachio, Narancia, and all those who died, I want them all to survive...

"Y/n, Giorno..." Bruno said in silence.

The long silence was broken when Abbachio began to laugh at our idea. "Hey, do you two have a death wish or something?" He asked, "Then knock yourself out. You've dreamt up some clever idea, girl/boy. Too bad you don't have a clue on what his name or how he looks like." He walked over to the two of us as he placed one hand on his hip. "And the port of Capri is crawling with a bunch of tourists." He added and pressed his finger to my chest, "How do you think you're going to find him in a crowd of pea cockers?"

I have no answer except slowly moving his hand away from my chest very VERY slowly.

"You know what?" Mista began, "I'm actually with Y/n on this one." he said, "oh and Giorno too." He added. "So we don't know the identity of this asshole, big deal. If he's waiting for Zucchero to arrive on this boat, then I think we've got a fighting chance. We got to take it, no matter what the risk is. Why wait for him to make his move?" He then pulled out his pistol from his boot. "The bastard won't know what hit him." He added.

I was in dramatic tears. Such a determined and serious look. Perfection, OH EVER SO PERFECT!!! "Why is it all so perfect!!!" I yelled in my hands as I buried my face on it as well.

" Y/n... are you okay..?" Giorno asked with worry. 

"I'm.. alright..." I said as I turned my back to them. I don't know how much longer I can hold my inner fangirl/boy for this.

"So, about those fishes." Mista said, "How many people can both of them take?" He asked, as he checked his bullets, "My stand, sex pistol, is specifically design for killing." 

I turned back around. I could feel my otaku-o-meter rising. Mista loads them back in his pistol ready to go.

"It's perfect for situations like this." He stands up and does his signature pose. "I'll be going too. You can count on me!"

 You can count on me!"