Chapter Seventy-One

On the road...

A red and blue car were driving down as they stole them. They were fancy too, once with no hood. On the blue car were Passione, on the red car were La Squadra. Giorno was driving as he was following the red car. Bruno, Trish, and Abbachio were in the turtle talking and doing research on what they had found about the face of the boss a few years back and are now calibrating it in the laptop they carry.

"This sucks!" Narancia whined as he yawned, "Why does Y/n get to seat with them and not us? I mean, we have a lot of room and they fucking don't!" 

"I'm not sure." Giorno said.

"So unfair they have to get Y/n all to themselves..." Mista was alike a kid as he slouched in backseat with Fugo who was scowling in silence.

"I'm not sure." Giorno repeated.

"What are they even doing there, I can't hear due to the wind blowing." Narancia said he stood up to look closer. All he could here was loud music from the red car

"....I'm not sure." 

In the red car...

"SO I PUT MY HANDS UP! THEY'RE PLAYING MY SONG! THE BUTTERFLIES FLY AWAY!!!" Y/n sang with the La Squadra excluding Risotto and Prosciutto. "NODDING MY HEAD LIKE YEA!! MOVING MY HIPS LIKE YEA!!! GOT MY HANDS UP! THEY'RE PLAYING MY SONG! YOU KNOW I'M GONNA BE OKAY!! YEEAA!! IT'S A PARTY IN THE USA!!! YEEAA!! IT'S A PARTY IN THE USA!!!"

"LOUDER!!!" Ghiacco said as he turned to the back and flipped the blue car off. 

Giorno looked annoyed nd stepped on the gas a little bit more till he was riding their bumper and the squad complaining they were too close. "I don't care." Was all Giorno said till they rode all the way to a much safer place to dock to get to their next location. 

I never thought I would have actually save everyone in the Squadra.... yet alone actually decided to tag along... but I don't want them to get caught in the next fight... Y/n looked at all of them as they were complaining to Giorno for riding their bumper. No matter what... I have to think of a plan... because the next people will be fight is Cioccolata and Secco..

In the Turtle...

"So... they aren't our enemies anymore... and we're just going to let them help us?" Trish asked.

"That depends on what Y/n has in store.." Bruno said as he began to type away on the laptop to see if there was any records or matching profiles that looked like Moody Blues form at the moment. "None... nothing.." He clicked his tongue.

"Try the police records, criminal records? Fingerprints? It could be there.." Abbachio said. Bruno did so, but there were no results. 

"none... not a single hit.." Bruno replied as he sighed. "Clever... even if the boss had any previous records, he'd made sure they were all erased and gone... We... we can't track the Boss's identity any further.."

Abbachio took hold of the laptop to see if there were anything they missed or overlooked... suddenly, something disrupted their connection. "Bucciarati.." He said as Bruno looked at the screen that wavered an unknown voice came out.

"That's not true!" The voice said, "you have already tracked him down."

"what the hell...?" Abbachio said.

"All that's left now is to find a way to defeat him." The voice continued as the screens and tables all disappeared until it was all green.

"What's going on?" Trish asked as she sees that the computer was acting up.

"I've waited for so long!" the voice said, "for people like you, who'd do everything they could to track this man down!" The picture of a symbol unknown appeared on the screen.

"Someone tracked us down instead!" Bruno exclaimed, " Abbachio! cut the connection, quick!" 

"Wait! Don't cut me off!!" The voice called over their voices, "I'm on your side! You want to defeat Diavolo, don't you?"

"D-Diavolo?" Trish repeated only to be hushed by the two men.

"Please, believe me.. I knew deep in my heart that someone who wanted to defeat Diavolo would eventually show up." The voice continued, "That's why I always keep this line open... I've been waiting for so long. I waited for years, filled with hope.. I'm on your side!"

Bruno was hesitant at first, but he responded after the claim. "I don't know about that... Diavolo? Just because you said that name doesn't mean that we can't be for certain if you are on our side. Abbachio, cut the connection-"

"His stand ability is to skip through time!" It interrupted him stopping Abbachio from pressing the button. " One of your friends know that right? Clever boy/girl they are... I'm sure they filled you in the necessary things that are important about to know of the enemy... Though I'm sure that  you're all in a hurry to find out who he is because of that...."

"...He's on our side." Trish said and pointed, "He's definitely on our side."

"how can you be so certain?" Abbachio asked.

".....Y/n said... well to me at least.. If remember right... there would be another person helping us out on this... not until now...So I know this guy's definitely on our side.. adding to that, no underling of my father's could've survived knowing his Stand ability." 

"you have a point... however.. We can't reveal more about ourselves just yet.." Abbachio concluded. 

Bruno thought for a moment. This...this is their only chance left if they want to know the Boss's face. Sure Bruno, Narancia, and Risotto remembered Doppio's face... but that was the Boss's second identity, not the first. 

"...All right.." Bruno began, "Let's hear what you have to say then. First, tell us your name."

"My name doesn't matter," He answered, "My body is already in a stated that prevents me from fighting... What's important is whether or not you are actually able to defeat him... His ability to erase time has no weaknesses.. I'm sure you're all planning to kill him, but you are certain to fail!"

"Are you saying you know a way of defeating the boss?" Abbachio asked. 

"His King Crimson is invincible," He replied, "But I do know of a slight possibility to defeat him.. You'll have to obtain that possibility though..."

"Obtain it?" Bruno questioned.

"Come and find me in Rome! If you are able to do that, then I can give you this possibility..!"

"..This guy's a nutcase.." Abbachio clicked his tongue, "do you really think we'll go to Rome and look for you? We don't even know if we CAN trust you."

"Go get your friend, they can convince you yes?" Suddenly an image of an arrow appeared. "If you can get them and let them look at this, they'll tell you that instant possibility..." 

Bruno's eyes widen. He didn't want to nelieve it... but in doing so, he gave Abbachio a nod. 

Abbachio stood up and leaves the turtle to get Y/n.

After some minutes or so, he came back in with Y/n in his arms as they hopped down to look at the screen. "...mhm mhm... yep." They began, "That's the real thing. The real stand arrow. One that can give a person their own stand and or even evolve a stand itself."