Chapter Three

Well, it's no lie why he was called Leaky-Eyed Luka, his right eye seem to tear up everytime. I kind of feel bad for the guy to have to deal with it, but then at the same time I don't.

"You must be Giorno Giovanna." he said as was snapped back and out of my own thought. Though, him looking at me gave me the creeps, especially that almost thirsty look in his eye. "And who's this pretty fellow/a of yours huh? An acquaintance? Significant other?"

I was about to go Motto motto all over this guy's ass... Not literally. He wasn't a cool guy when I first saw him. Having that shovel hit injury.. Serves him right. "Sorry to bother," I replied looking shy once more before my deadly side comes out flipping Luka off. Boy, he was not happy.

Under the name of God I swear, I feel like I have Bipolar disorder- oh wait... I do.

Giorno stepped in putting me behind him as if defending me. I think I'm falling in love all over again. I shook my head as I kept a serious face.

Suddenly, I remembered something. I took out my phone and watched the first episode of the show and see a frog hop out of the of hiding towards Giorno. That should happen while Giorno is listening to Luka talk.

I looked around to try and find a frog, a frog that could hop to Giorno. As soon as my eyes landed on the frog that hopped out of nowhere I ran to pick it up and pretend I find it cute, even though they are slimy. "Giorno look! A little froggy that I'm totally not grossed out touching the slime! Isn't it cute?" I asked do getting his attention away from Luka.

"You bitch/dick!" Luka yelled at me as he had his shovel ready, the edged sides ready as he swings it at me.

"Look out!" Giorno exclaimed getting in front of me to protect me from the hit.

I didn't want him to take the painful hit of the shovel, so I wrapped my arms around his waist and held out the from with an open palm in front of his stomach where he would be precisely hit. I closed my eyes tightly hearing the ringing of the metal shovel hitting something.

Once I opened my eyes there was no harm on Giorno. Then I again, I realized his stand ability. I went around him and- holy shit I'm going to pass out. His shirt was nearly freaking open from top to bottom.

"The frog was only trying to protect itself, " he said to Luka who hadn't moved before he fell backwards. I mean, if I knew Luka longer I would've cared but eeehhh. I looked away when Giorno looked at me. "hey, are you ok? You're not hurt are you?" he asked me.

"Me? No no of course not... After all being hit with is shovel is... Nothing worse I've faced in my childhood." I said as I still kept my eyes down.

Giorno looked at me with some kind of pity look in his eyes. "I'm sorry." he said as he fixed his shirt. "If you do not mind, let me take you out for lunch. My treat Y/n" he offered.

I looked at him and then at Luka who was on the ground losing blood. "Sh-Shouldn't we worry about him?" I asked. Though I only got a shrug as his response.

"He's still twitching so... He's alive. I'm sure the cops can handle him." he said as he began walking away. I ran up and caught up with him no problem as I sighed deeply. I went on my phone once more. If I'm right... We should be heading over to the place that Giorno met Koichi again! Oh shit, if Koichi sees me with him, he might think I was part of his plan on faking his luggage!

I exited the app with a sigh. "what do you got there?" Giorno said peering over my shoulder. I jumped to the point my shoulder hits his chin directly as he held his jaw and groaned in pain. "I'm so so sorry!!" I panicked a bit.

"It's fine, it's fine... We're here anyways.. " he said rubbing his chin and removing his hands away.

Timeskip brought you by Yugiohs! They're Yugi-licious! XD

We sat there chatting up a storm as I got to know more about Giorno. Of course I already knew that. But.... There was something that still bothered me. Back when I first met Koichi, I remembered I saw him with his stand. If I could see stands, does that mean I have a stand of my own?! That would be so cool! Though honestly, I haven't even know what my stand looks like, maybe it would look like Killer Queen! Or maybe The World! Oooo how about that stand B/f/n always talks about?? She said that stand shows in this show but I don't remember the name... What was it..

"Y/n? Hello?" Giorno said waving his hand in front of my face. "Anyone in that thick brain of yours?" he asked as I blinked. He had money in his hands. Wonder when he got those? Oh wait, from Koichi's luggage. Whoops.

"oh! Sorry I spaced out for a moment." I replied shyly.

Like I said, I got to know a lot about him, and he got to know me... Just a little. I wasn't going down that horrid memory lane... It gives me... Anxiety.

We were about to talk once more when we heard a familiar voice.

"It's YOU!! I FINALLY FOUND YOU, YOU LOUSY CROOK!! THAT'S MY MONEY YOU GOT!" It was Koichi, and right on time too. "and you!" he pointed his finger at me, "You're the one that distracted me when he ran away with it!"

Giorno and I both stood up from our chair in shock as we looked at each other and back to Koichi.

"How did you know we were here!?" Giorno asked as he took my hand. I swear, this man will kill me inside first.

"Where the hell is my passport? And where did you put my bags!?" Koichi interrupted, "please, I need my luggage, important things are in there!" he begged him.

Giorno was silent for a moment as he walked away pulling me along. "It pains me to say this, but your stuff is gone." he said bluntly, damn this guy knows how to pick me- I mean them.. "I sold it, sorry amico..."

I felt bad for Koichi as I looked at him seeing a distressed look written all over his face.

"Now you know so stop chasing us." Giorno said as he turned around to start walking away pulling me along. Though, when he turned-

Suddenly, I felt a weight on the hand Giorno was holding mine as he lost balanced and so did I as he fell back from the sudden heavy weight. The feeling made me feel the bones crushing noises that made me panic. "You two are not getting away that easily! Not again!" Koichi exclaimed. BABY HANDS IS ANGRY!!

"what's weighing down our hands.. " Giorno said to himself and then at my pain look on my face. Ok first off... Does he HAVE to pretend he can't see Koichi's stand or is he this plain dumb!? No offense Giorno, I love you but COME ON!! Reverb is right there next to Koichi! "Couldn't be? The car... That wasn't the car that was malfunctioning? Does this guy have the same power as me?"

"mercy!! Mercy!!!" I yelled as the tabled had flipped and we were about to crash down to the ground.

"Golden Experience!" Giorno yelled as his stand appears in time hitting the ground below our hands as something sprawled out. The weight of our hands had gone. If I remember right... Koichi's stand can only be close to five meters.

I rubbed my wrists as I was carried by Giorno, and both of us carried up by a growing tree branch around us as we see Koichi below us looking at us bewildered as he tried to cut the tree down. "WAIT DON'T DO-" I began but was too late when Koichi's attack was deflected back to him. Thank goodness he survived at least. "... That... "

Giorno looked back at me. He was hesitant and looked back down at Koichi who was still in utter shock. He jumped off the tree and placed me down gently and held my hand. "I stole all your stuff... Yet you held back your attack on me.. " he said loud enough for Koichi to hear. "seeing your injuries like that... You my friend, are a good soul through and through." he said as he began walking pulling me along. "let's get out of here Amore." he added.

"Alri-" I paused for a moment. ".... The hell you said just now?"

"I said let's go Amica." Giorno said as I looked at him.

I could've sworn he said something that means Love...