Seth- Cinema (a)

Misfits One Shot

"Do you want to leave some room on the sofa for me or do you plan on taking all three seats up by yourself?" You asked as you pushed Seth's legs from the fabric and sat in the depression they had caused. "What's up with you?" He slumped backwards into the seat and rested his heavy head on his hands.

"Nothing, I'm just bored. I've spent pretty much all my life dealing one thing or another but now I'm retired, and I have absolutely no idea what to do with my time. So, if you don't mind, I'm going back to my previous past time of sitting here with my eyes closed waiting for the day to end so I can go back to bed without being judged."

"Maybe you could... I don't know spend some of your newfound extra free time with me, your beloved." He brought his head forward, ran his hands through his hair and rubbed the build up crust from around his eyes. "We could go to the park, we could go do some shopping, maybe go to the cinema. I mean if you want to stay here moping around and not washing but I'm going to watch a film at the cinema. We've never been together, and I haven't been in years so come on, make a choice." He slowly rose from the seat and took a scooped a change of clothes in his arms, a pile of garments he had collected a few days ago but hadn't been bothered to use.

"No I'll come. Just give me half an hour to get ready, maybe you should put something a bit more... upmarket on, I'll take us somewhere nice to eat afterwards." He ran his hands across his extra stubbly face and contorted his face as he brought his nose to his armpit. "You've been putting up with me whilst I smell this bad? This really must be love."

"Yeah not the fact that we're married, but the fact that I'm willing to put up with your rank body odour, that really shows how much I love you. Now hurry up and fix aforementioned body odour, I'm willing to put up with it but I'm not sure how much the rest of the cinema will be willing to deal it."

"Don't worry, I'm going for a shower and a shave right now, I'm sure we'll still be able to catch something."

~*~

Written by Aaron.