Max Black- Door (a)

2 Broke Girl One Shot

It was normally at this point that flour would start flying and the less expensive mixing bowls would come out with big dents across their previously undamaged surface. What started out as a small spat in the nights cupcake baking session turned from arguing over which flavours to bake for the gay pride parade quickly turned into a heated argument over accusations of you trying to steal Max's man.

"You can't let me be happy?! Just this once? Why can't you let me have something and keep something that actually brings joy to my life for once." She yelled at you from across the shop.

"I never did anything Max! Why wont you listen... he came onto me!" Both of your eyes darted to the door as it slowly crept open.

"Max!" Han waddled in with a heavy stack of paperwork cradled in his arms. "What are all of these produce invoices I found under the fryer?! Not only is that a massive fire hazard but I asked you to sort through these weeks ago. The books are all over the place and it is all your fault... again! I can not believe you would be so-"

"Psst." You tried to get Hans attention once you noticed Max's hands ball into a fist and her eyes wander to the new baking trays you had purchased, something oddly perfect for throwing at people. "Han..." He looked up, confused, but quickly receded from the room once he noticed her narrowing eyes.

"This is not the time Max but I will be speaking to you shortly!" He shouted whilst retreating, finishing just as Max slammed the shop door shut.

"He says that you came onto him, his friends say you came onto him... even Caroline was there and guess whose side she's on. Here's a hint Einstein, it's not yours."

"It's more complicated than just what people would have saw Max, there's a lot going on that I can't go into right now."

"Why not? If it's complicated then just explain it to me, I've got all night so don't worry about that."

"I just said, I can't. I wish I could but... but I just can't and I cant tell you why and it's so frustrating."

"You can either tell me why you were basically having sex with my boyfriend or you can leave, but walk out that door and were through."

~*~

Written by Aaron.