Cannibalism

Third POV

Third POV

"Daddy, your home!" 5 year old Olivia exclaims. George had just come back from a week long hunt with his brothers.

"Hey, Ellie-bear," he takes her into his arms and places a big kiss on her cheek.

"Mrs. Foster bought me a new doll. It pees!" She says full of excitement.

George places Olivia on the floor and kneels down so that they're the same height. "Mrs. Foster? You weren't with momma?"

Olivia's smile drops hearing 'momma'. "I don't know where momma is."

George's heart drops at the confession. He had warned them. He had warned them that they would soon run out of time. "She wasn't there when you woke up this morning?"

"No I walked to Mrs. Foster's house."

"Ellie. I want you to go to your room and don't come out until I come get you."

"But, I wanna play with you, daddy!"

"Olivia, do as I say." He watches her run into her room. He goes to start searching for his wife and finds her in the kitchen but immediately notices that something was off. The way she stood there. The way she looked at him, like he was a piece of meat on a stick.

"Hi honey."

George looks in disbelief at the person he wished was dead.

"Azazel."

"Tick-tock. I want the little girl."

"You will never even touch her," George seethes. Hatred was beginning to fill his body to the brim.

"Oh, sweetie. What makes you think that?"

"Balthazar. We made a deal. He's gonna do whatever it takes to protect her," George says with a smirk, knowing that he had backed the yellow-eyed demon into a corner he may never get out of.

Azazel glares and begins to walk around the counter towards George. "You bastard."

"I'm a smart bastard."

"Yeah, well now you're gonna be a dead bastard. Momma's gonna have to Ellie-bear that Daddy went bye-bye."

"No!" Olivia snaps her eyes open expecting the demon to be in front of her but she sees nothing but the TV playing in the darkness. She starts to panic when she feels something heavy around her waist but calms down once she notices that it's just Dean. The same nightmare had been reoccurring for the past few days. Usually they were the exact same, but tonight, her brain decided to add something different. Balthazar. The name sounded familiar, like she had overheard one of her parents say it during an argument. But why? Why is it that name that sticks to her mind like hot glue? She sits up in the bed and looks over at the clock. She sees the time and rolls her eyes.