Liar

Dean

Dean

"No, Sam, we aren't telling her," I said in a sharp tone. We had just left the Scott household after eating a few slices of pie. In the middle of searching for dad, Bobby sent us a contact that he had from a few years ago. That led us to Angela Scott. We were originally looking for George Scott but turns out he died years ago. Come to find out that he was hunter, his whole family knew. Everyone but Olivia. Sweet, beautiful Olivia. Snap out of it Winchester!

"Dean she has a right to know," Sam said just as sharp.

"She's better off not knowing a damn thing Sammy and its gonna stay that way for however long Mrs. Angela wants it to," I said looking over at him before quickly staring back at the road. This is gonna be a long drive.

"This is her life! She should be able to make that decision for herself," Sam argues.

"Sam. This isn't up for discussion. We do not tell her and that is an order," I state in a firm voice.

"God, you sound just like dad," Sam exasperated.

"Well, someone has too. Cuz' it seems like you don't have your head screwed on straight!" I yell. I hear this at least every other week. I make a decision that he doesn't agree with and he throws this in my face.

"You know when I decided to quit hunting and go to college, I made that decision for myself. I didn't let you or dad cloud my judgement. And if we're being honest it was the best of my life," Sam said softly. What a load of crap.

"Nice to know that your the best year in your life was away from your family," I roll my eyes. Sammy was never the hunter to love his job. It's been like this since he was little.

"What is this really about? Why are you so adamant on Olivia not finding out the truth about her family?" Sam questioned.

"Sam, do you really want her to live the way we live? Dirty motels everyday. Hunts every week. I mean come on Sammy we're pretty screwed up," I say, my voice pleading for him to just give up.

"Of course, we're screwed up Dean. Look at our childhood, how we were raised. Olivia wasn't raised into this. She's had a normal life," Sam says not backing down. As always.

"Exactly. She's had a normal life. She doesn't need to throw her life away for this crappy lifestyle. We put our lives on the line every damn day. She could die!" I argue.

"We could all die Dean. And what happens if she can't protect herself, huh?!" Sam yells. Even though he had a point, I was to stubborn to admit that. Once we're done looking for dad, we're leaving Wisconsin. I'm not gonna screw up that Blue's life just so she can learn how to protect herself. She can do that without hunting.

"Sam, we're not telling her and that's it," I say.

Sam scoffs in disbelief. "Yeah, whatever."

"Sam, I swear to freakin' God, if you tell her, I-."