And Then There Were Two

Third POV

Third POV

For Olivia, music was always a way for her to escape from the real world. Whether it was R&B or rap, it always found a way to lift her spirits. It also gave her a reason to avoid certain situations. In this case, she was able to avoid any awkward conversations with Dean. This was their first time going on a case with just the two of them. It wasn't weird or awkward, it was just that neither of them knew what to say. The talking was at a minimum but Olivia didn't mind the silence. The silence gave her a chance to think about everything. Like her feelings towards Dean.

Dean, on the other hand, hated the silence. With an absolute passion. Normally, he would've turned up his rock music, but he didn't want to disturb Olivia. Never in a million years did Dean think that he would care about the volume of his music over a girl. If anything, he would try to show off with the speed of his car or his vintage music collection. But, this wasn't just any girl. This was the girl he had fell for in 2 months time. Never in his 26 years of living had he been so crazy over a girl.

Reaching over, Dean snatches the headphones out of her left ear. "What are you listening to?"

"You could've just asked nicely instead snatching my headphones out," Olivia says pulling the other set out of her right ear.

"Where's the fun in that?" Dean smiles, "But seriously, whatcha listening to?"

"Say My Name," Olivia states proudly.

"Yeah? By who?"

"Destiny's Child."

Dean clicks his tongue a few times. "Can't say I've listened to it."

"Seriously?" Dean shakes his head, "Should've known, Mr. Metallica."

Dean smirks. "Hey Metallica is a form of art."

"Whatever. You know a lot of people have told me that I look like the lead singer." Olivia says.

"Who's the lead singer?"

"Beyoncé."

"Well she must be pretty hot," Dean winks. Olivia feels the same flutter in her stomach she has whenever he flirts with her. Her face was hot from the blushing and Dean was satisfied with the reaction. The butterfly feeling were very common between them whenever the were around each other.

Trying to divert the conversation away from Dean's last comment, Olivia clears her throat. "So, what's the case about?"

"Well, there's three different couples. All went missing. From different towns, states," Dean explains.

"So you think their being sacrificed?" Olivia asks.

"Yahtzee."

Olivia nods her head and stares out the window. The headache that she had at Bobby's had found it's way back into the mist. She didn't know whether it was from being with Dean or from the situation that happened earlier in the bathroom. But whichever one it is, it's scaring the hell out of her.