30

~  "I hope he will wait for me" I whispered against myself. I looked out the window and looked at the tree. Life is not simple easy. I really learned that. "Y/n?" A voice said. I looked at my door and saw....~

And saw Liam. "Yes?" I said. "I didn't see you... the last time" Liam said. "Yeah sorry about that.." I said. "Don't be sorry, I am the one who is always away. You are amazing and I am proud of you. You are so strong and... you became an amazing girl." Liam said. "But I also know you, Y/n what is wrong?" Liam asked worried. "My life is a mess Liam, I don't understand anything" I said. "What happened?" Liam asked. "I am in love, but I am scared. I am not ready but I can't wait" I said. "Who?" Liam asked. "Shawn...." I whispered. "We always saw it" Liam said. "What?" I asked.
-
"Mom, Dad and me. We always saw how perfect you two fit together. Look I am your big brother. I am maybe not always here for you and I am a lot away. Were maybe not that close but I love you. I care about you. And I saw you and Shawn. He is an amazing guy Y/n. He won't break your heart. And if he does, we are here to help you fiks it. Don't put your feelings away... that hurts even more" Liam said. "Liam... I don't know what to say" I said. Liam walked to me and gave me a hug. "Don't decide to fast, but don't wait to long" Liam said. I nodded and smiled at him. "Now get some sleep" Liam said. "Goodnight" I said. "Goodnight" Liam said. He put my lights off and walks out my room. Liam is right, I can't wait too long. I grabbed my blankets and snuggled in my blanket. I fell in a really deep sleep.
-
"Goodmorning princess" My dad's voice said in my ear. "Mm" I said. "Are you joining me at work today?" My dad asked. "Why?" I asked. "Well because you can jam in the studio and maybe write some songs?" My dad asked. I can't say no to my dad, I love him too much. I opened my eyes and saw how my dad was sitting on my bed. "Please?" He said. He tried to give me puppy eyes but he failed. I laughed about him. "Okay sure" I said. "But never ever try those puppy eyes again, you fail in it" I said laughing. My dad lays his hand on his chest acting hurted. I gave him a kiss on his cheek and walked to my bathroom. I took a shower and putted some sport leggings on and a oversized hoodie. I put a messy bun in and did my make up basic. I always go like this to the studio, nobody minds. I walked downstairs and  eated some breakfast. I walked to my dad's car and my dad followed me.
-
"Lets go" My dad said and started the car. We singed along the songs on the radio. I looked out the car window and smiled. I remember the old days. Always when I was sad we drove around in the car. Listening to music and my dad always waited till I was ready to talk. My mom never understood why driving in the car helped me. But it did and my mom knew it helped. We arrived at the studio and walked inside. "Looking cute" A voice said. I turned around and saw.....

AndrewOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara