32

~  "I have to go" Shawn said. I nodded. He stood up and walked to the door. Before he walked away he turned around one last time. He looked in my eyes and then.....~

He gave me a smile and a wink. I felt my cheeks warming up and I quickly looked another way. I heard Shawn chuckle. I heard the door closing and Shawn left. Fuck Y/n, don't fall even deeper in love....I grabbed a guitar and started playing again. I wrote some words down and after a while I decided to go to the studio where my dad and Shawn are. "Hey dad" I said when I walked in. "Hey hun" My dad said. "Hey" I said to Shawn. "Hey" Shawn answered. We looked in each other eyes but I looked away. "So Shawn go one singing" My dad said. I sat down next to my dad and looked at Shawn. He grabbed a guitar and started singing.
-
" You say it's not supposed to be
Tell me not to waste my time
This was never up to me
But if it was I wouldn't mind
And I'm trying to ignore you
I try to go on with my day, hey
But I still pick up the phone, yeah
And get lost in what she say

I can try to stop it, all I like
Hands down I've lost this fight
Thought I was strong, enough for you
But I just can't hide the truth
So I guess I'm going down
I guess I'm going down, like this" Shawn sang.
-
I looked deep in his eyes... this is a new song. Can it be about me? No Y/n stop! Not every song is about you. Shawn looked deep in my eyes. "Its a beautiful song Shawn" my dad said. "Thanks I am not done yet with writing it" Shawn said still looking in my eyes. "Yeah sure, I hear it from you when its done" My dad said. "Yeah I will go to the chill room and write some more because I am really inspirate" Shawn said not letting his eyes fell away from mine. "Yeah sure I will do some boring stuff" My dad said making Shawn nod. I looked away from Shawn eyes... finally. "Do you already wrote something?" My dad asked looking at me. "Uh yeah kinda" I said. "Let us hear" My dad said. "Yeah let us hear" Shawn said. I nodded softly and grabbed my notebook. I grabbed a guitar and sat down. And then I started singing...
-
Chill out, what you yellin' for
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be
You will see

I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one
But you've become

Somebody else 'round everyone else
Watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool
You look like a fool to me
Tell me

Why'd you have to go and make things so complicated
I see the way you're
Acting like you're somebody else, gets me frustrated
And life's like this you
You fall and you crawl and you break and you take
What you get and you turn it into
Honesty, you promised me I'm never gonna find you fake it" I sang looking right in Shawn's eyes. ( Complicated by Olivia but.in this story Y/n wrote it)
-
Shawn looked confused at me. Oh boy if he only knew this song is about him. "That is really good hun!" My dad said. "Thanks, its not done yet" I said. "Its good" Shawn said. Something in his eyes looked.... sad? Disappointed? Confused? "Yeah I will go to the other studio and write some more, I am insparated" I said. My dad nodded. I walked to the other studio. After 3 minutes the door opened. I looked at the door and saw Shawn. "Y/n be honest with me" Shawn said. "About what?" I asked. "About......" Shawn said.
-