8

"So what i wanted to ask is.........." Shawn said.

"Do you want to sing 2 songs with me on the tour?" Shawn asked. He he means on stage..... "Do you mean on the stage?" I asked. "Yes" Shawn said.

" I don't know...." i said. "You can think about it!" Shawn said and gave me a warm smile. "Okay i will" i said and gave him a smile.

"So i am gonna order some pizza, Shawn do you wanna stay for dinner?" My dad asked. "Yeah sure" Shawn said. My dad nodded and walked to the kitchen to order the pizzas. He knows which pizzas we want, they order pizza sometimes at the studio.... i know because they always send me snapchats of it.... to make me jealous. Little kids.

"So you are joining the tour!" Shawn said happy. "Yes i am!" I said happy.  "That's cool, so you won't miss your dad" Shawn said. "Yes and the sanger from who the tour is, is pretty cool too" i said making shawn chuckle. "Oh is he?" Shawn asked. He raised a brow what looked really cute. "Yeah" i said. I blushed a little.

My dad came back again and smiled. "I ordert pizza, oh and Y/n, your mom is till late at work so she doesn't join us with dinner. And Liam... well he is with friends... probably" my dad said. "Okay" i said and gave him a soft smile. My dad sat down on the couch. "So we can watch a movie!" My dad said. "Yeah sure dadda" i said. Shawn nodded too and my dad grabbed a marvel movie. Avengers: Age of Ultron.

My dad did it on and i grabbed a blanket. Shawn sat down next to me. After a while the doorbell goes. My dad stands up and opened the door. I heard him talking and then he came back with pizza's. "So here you go kiddos" my dad said making me laugh a little. He gave me my pizza and shawn his. We eated the pizza and watched a movie.

After the film ended Shawn looked at the clock. "Well i am going home now! I see you tomorrow Andrew" Shawn said. "Yes see you!" My dad said. Shawn walked to me and said.

"It was fun tonight, and i can't wait for tour! Oh and think about the sing thing! I see you later" i smiled and nodded. Shawn gave me a hug and a wink. He gave my dad a hug and looked one last time in my eyes. Damn. And then he walked away.

"I told you! He likes you" my dad said smirking. "Oh shut up dadda" i said and chuckled a little. Yes you can definitely say that i am close with my dad. I really love him and he is the best dad ever! I love him. When i was younger he always told me stories about where he traveled to. And about how beautiful the world is. And how important music is to him. And later he learned Shawn know. And worked for him. I met Shawn but i already knew who he was ofcourse.... but in all those years..... i met the Shawn and not the Shawn Mendes. And i can tell you one thing.

He is awesome.

I walked to my room and made ready for bed. And then i heard my phone and i saw i got a text from.....