3

"It all starts by just friends little sis" Liam said. I gave him a mad, annoyed look. "Look i know Shawn. And he......." my dad said. "And he really likes you!" My dad said. "Oh shut up" i said annoyed. I eated my food and go upstairs. I watched some netflix and then go to bed.

"Goodmorning princess!" My dad said waking me up. "Goodmorning dad" I said. He gave me a kiss on my head. "Tonight Shawn and his family are comming for dinner" my dad said. "Okay dadda" i said making my dad smile. "Oh and.... dress fancy." My dad said and smirked. "I will come in my compfy sweater, sportleggings and a messy bun dadda. Dont worry" i said smirking. "I love your little black dress" my dad said and walked out my room. Okay the little black dress it is.

I grabbed a shower and go downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and saw Liam. "Hey sissie" he said. "Morning" I said. "Well tonight your crush is comming over" Liam said. "Shut up" i said but felt that i blushed a little. No y/n you dont like Shawn!

I opened the fridge and saw a bottle with my name. "Mom made that for you" Liam said and walked to our chill room. Yes we have that, we live in a huge house. Well pretty logical if your dad is the manager of the worlds best singer. But okay. I grabbed the bottle and drank it. I walked to the livingroom and watched some tv. After a while i decided to ask how late the Mendes family is comming.

"Hey dad" i said when i walked inside his workroom. "Hey darling" my dad said and looked at me. "How late are they comming tonight?" I asked. "Around 6 darling" my dad said. "Okay thank you" i said and smiled. I watched on his clock and it was 12 am. Wow i sleeped long. I walked to my room and did some homework. Yes it is summerbreak but i still want to work so i dont have to do so much when school starts again.

After some hours it was 4am. I decided to make ready. I grabbed another shower. After that i picked a outfit. 

My outfit:

My dad said fancy? Well then i go fancy

My dad said fancy? Well then i go fancy. I did my make up and then i was done. I lookes at the time. 5.50 am . Perfect.

I go on instagram and then the doorbell goes. My dad opened the door, i think. I heard him talking. "Y/N, ARE YOU COMMING SWEETHEART?" My dad yelt. Its time. I walked to the stairs. And walked downstairs. Everyone looked at me... in shock. "Hey" i said. "Wouw" was the only thing Shawn said. "You a good evening too" i said and laughed a little. "You look like a princess......"