34

~ We arrived home and I walked to my room. I let myself fall on my bed and looked at the ceiling. "Lets just pretend nothing happened" I said to myself. "Fuck that's not gonna work..." I whispered. "But you have to try Y/n. For your dad. You can do this" I said to myself. Then the doorbell goes. I walked downstairs and opened the door. Showing me someone I never expected. It was.....~

Brian. 

"Hey Brian" I said. "Hey Y/n... can we talk?" Brian asked. "Uh yeah sure come in" I said and let him in. We walked to my room and sat down. "What's wrong?" I asked.
-
"Its about Shawn..he told me about you.." Brian said. "What did he say?" I asked. "He don't know his feelings about you and he don't understand what you want" Brian said. "Its all a mess... I need some time... we need some time" I said. "Just know that he really really likes you" Brian said. I nodded. "I have to go, I just came to tell you this" Brian said. "Thanks" I said and gave Brian a hug. Brian left and I sat down on the couch. "Hey sis" Liam said and sat down next to me. "What did he want?" He asked. "Oh just nothing special" I said. "Okay... do you want something to drink?" Liam asked. "Yeah sure" I said. "Water?" Liam asked. "Yep" I said. Liam walked to the kitchen and came back with 2 glasses of water. He gave me one and sat down next to me. "If there is something wrong... talk to me" Liam said. "I am maybe not the perfect brother for you, but I still care" Liam said. "I know... thanks" I said. "No problem" Liam said. He gave me a hug and he walked upstairs. Probably gonna make ready for a party.
-
I decided to play some music. I was on my phone listening music when kid in love came on. A tear rolled down my cheek. "Feelings change..." I whispered. I walked upstairs to my note book. I have an idea for a song.

"Feelings change is what he said.
No matter how, no matter when.
His feelings changed.
One look and he got me.
One word and he lost me." I sang softly.

"But maybe they didn't completly change...." A voice behind me said. I turned around and saw....
-