37

~ "Are you okay Y/n?" Rose asked making me look at here. "Yes I am fine" I said. We talked about tour and some other random stuff. Shawn kept stroking my leg with his dumb. And then I did something I never thought I would do......~

I placed my hand on his. Shawn looked surprised and confused at me. I didn't look back at him and just kept on talking to Rose. We talked some more and after 2 hours we decided to leave. We paid our orders and walked to our houses. "We can hang out at mine" Shawn said. Everyone said yes so I did too. We walked to Shawn's condo and sat down on his couch.
-
Shawn grabbed some drinks and snacks and I walked to the kitchen to help him. "So"Shawn said. "Soo" I said. "In the cafe..." Shawn said. "Oh shut up" I said and Shawn chuckled softly. "Okay" Shawn said and gave me a smirk making me blush. I walked to the livingroom with some snacks and Shawn followed me with drinks. I put everything on the little table and sat down on one of the couches. Shawn sat down next to me and started a random movie. I grabbed a blanket and looked at Shawn. I moved a little bit closer to him and snuggled against him. I felt his arm go around my body. I felt a soft kiss on my hair and then I felt in a deep sleep.
-
I waked up because of sunlight that was shining in my eyes. "Goodmorning" A raspy voice said. I looked up and saw that I still was laying in Shawn's arms on the couch. I looked around and didn't saw Rose and Brian. "They left yesterday night, I called your dad saying you will stay here" Shawn said making me nod. "Y/n I-" Shawn said....
-