9

I walked to my room and made ready for bed. And then i heard my phone and i saw i got a text from.....

Shawn.

"Since when does he have my number?" I asked myself. "Since i gave it to him!" A voice behind me said. I shocked and looked behind me. My dad stood there.

"Wtf? Dad why did you gave it to him?" I asked. "Because he asked it." My dad said serious. My dad smirked and than walked away. Ugh. I opened the chatt and readed the messages.

 -the chatt-
Unknown : Hey Y/n! I am Shawn. Do you wanna meet me at starbucks tomorrow? So we can talk about tour and stuff! Let me know please X Shawn
You: Oh hey Shawn! Yes that's cool! Which time?
Shawn: 2 pm?
You: That's fine for me! See u than.
Shawn: okay! See u than x
-end of chat-

Well he sended x's but i know it means nothing. Were just friends, well if we are friends. I will see it tomorrow. I laid down in my bed and felt asleep pretty fast.

I waked up and immediatly grabbed a shower. I grabbed a cute outfit.

Outfit:

I walked downstairs and saw my dad in the kitchen

I walked downstairs and saw my dad in the kitchen. "So my little girl gots a date with Shawn?" My dad asked with a smirk. "No we are just gonna meet up and how do you know?" I asked. "Well Shawn asked me which food you like, that's all" My dad said with a smirk. "Oh your kidding" i said. "Well excatly, this time i am not" My dad said. Wait what?

I grabbed a apple and a bottle water and sat down on the couch. I watched some tv. After a while i saw it was 13:45. Well lets go to starbucks than!

I grabbed my keys and gave my dad a kiss. "Tell mom i love her!" I yell before i go outside. I close the door and walk to starbucks. Its only 15 minutes walking so that's fine.

I walked to the starbucks and saw Shawn outside with some girls, Fans. The girls walked away and i walked to Shawn. "Hey!" Shawn said. I smiled. We go inside and told our orders. "Y/n... i got you something..." Shawn said.