44

~ "Did you also told them that me and Shawn are both gonna take some time to think about all this?" I asked my dad a bit irritated. "I did" My dad said. "Well then leave me alone" I said. "Calm down sis, we just want to see you two happy" Liam said. "Its not helping" I said and eated my dinner. After I walked to my room and closed the door. I let myself fall on my bed and looked at the ceiling. "Fucking hell" I whispered. Where did I end up in? I grabbed my phone. There is one thing I can do... to hopefully fix it all a bit...~

"Hey with Brian" Brian said when he answered the phone. "Hey" I said. "Can we talk?" I asked. "Ofcourse" Brian answered. "Can I come to your condo in 20 minutes?" I asked. "Ofcourse" Brian said. "Okay see you" I said. "See you hun" Brian said and ended the phone call. "Please let this work" I whispered against myself. I grabbed my stuff and walked downstairs. "I AM GOING TO BRIAN" I yelled trough the house and walked outside. I grabbed my bike and drove to Brian's condo. I arrived and he opens the door for me. Here we go...
-
"Hey" Brian said and we walked to his kitchen. "Hey" I said back. "So you wanted to talk?" Brian asked. "Yes" I said. Brian gave me a water bottle and we sat down on his couch. "Its about Shawn" I said. "Tell me" Brian said. "I don't know what he wants Brian." I said. "What do you want?" Brian asked. "I don't know in which way I love him yet. We decided to both take some time to think. But I really want to know what he thinks at the moment" I said. Brian nodded. "He likes you Y/n.... he really does" Brian said. Making me nod softly. "I don't know what to do Brian. It feels like we belong together but also not" I answered. "Mm that's hard" Brian said. "You know, I know Shawn for a long time. And he never really felt in love. But you. Oh my lord. He really loves you. Because If he didn't.... why would he still wait for you?" Brian asked. "True.." I answered. "I am scared that if we take a relationship and it doesn't work out. It will be awkward on tour and after tour. What if I lose the kinda friendship I got with him?" I asked. "Y/n... there is 1 way to find that out..." Brian said.
-
 "I know... thanks Brian. I have to go. Bye!" I said and stood up and walked to the door. "Bye! And I am always here for you." Brian said making me smile. I gave him a hug and drove back home."How was it?" My dad asked when I walked inside our house. "It was nice" I answered and walked to my room. I changed my clothes and laid in bed. I grabbed my phone and scrolled trough instagram. I saw some photos of Shawn making my heart beat faster. Damn that boy is hot. I scrolled futher till I saw a post that let me look weird. It was.....
-