5

Shawn just rolled his eyes playfully. "Shawn truth or dare?" Aaliyah asked. "Dare..." Shawn said.

"Well Kiss Y/n" Aaliyah said. I started to blush, but found a way to hide it. Shawn gave me a kiss on my cheek and smiled.

We decided to watch some movies. We watched some movies and after a while they left. I made myself ready for bed and then my phone goes. It is my best friend Rose. Probably about that date from yesterday. "Hey babe" I said. "HE IS AWESOME!" Rose yelt. "Hahaha Auch my ears ,but glad to hear baby" I said smiling. "How was your day?" Rose asked. "The mendes were here and it was really nice" I said. "Something... special happens?" Rose asked. "No Rose. Well I am gonna sleep now. Goodnight" I said. "Night babe" and I hanged up.

She always tried to couple me to Shawn... well it never worked. Shawn is just... a friend? If he is a friend. Well it doesn't matter anyways. Let's get some sleep. I laid in bed and fall fast in a deep sleep.

"Morning baby" I heard my mom saying. I opened my eyes and gave her a smile. "I have to work till late today, so I wanted to say bye for now" my mom said. "Okay mom, goodluck today" I said. She smiled and kissed my forehead. "Thanks baby" my mom said and walked away. It is normal that my mom Is away at vacations. And at the weekends. I can live with it. We always are 1 day at 2 weeks with our family to do something fun. So it is normal for me.

I grabbed a shower and changed in some chill clothes. "Hey princess" My dad said. "Hey dadda" I said and smiled. I grabbed a bottle of water and a apple. I sit down at the dinner table across my dad. "So what are your plans for today?" I asked. "Well we are gonna prepare for Tour" my dad said. Making my heart sink. So yes if Shawn goes on tour... my dad goes with him ofcourse.... that is one of the things I really hate about my dad job. "Hey shhh. You can visit us in your vacations!" My dad said when he saw my face. "I know but I just would miss you so much dad" I said. "I know Honey, I am gonna miss you too little princess" he said and gave me a soft smile.

"I have to go princess" my dad said and grabbed his stuff. "Okay see you tonight!" I said. "See you tonight!" My dad said and walked outside our house. I saw his car riding away. Well a day home alone. Because Liam Is with friends... again.

After a while my phone goes. It is my dad.
"Hey dad" I said. "Hey darling, can you please bring my wallet and something to eat and drink? I totally forgat.." my dad said. "Yeah sure, I will be there in like 30 minutes!" I said. "Thanks darling, you are a angel!" My dad said. "I know I know, bye" I said. "Bye" my dad said and ended the phone call.

I grabbed his wallet and drinks and foot. I did everything in my bag and grabbed my own stuff. I go to my bike and ride to my dads work. Its 20 minutes so its pretty close. I arrived and walked in. "Hey" I said to Mary who is behind the reception. "Hey Y/n!" She says and smiles to me. I gave her a smile back and walked to my dad's place. I arrived and I saw he has a meeting. Great. I walked Inside. "Hey sorry for interrupting. Here dad your stuff" I said. My dad smiled and grabbed his wallet and the foot and drinks. "You can wait in my office okay?" My dad said. I just nodded and walked to his office. As manager of Shawn, my dad also has to do a lot of meetings and call people and stuff. So he also do a simple business job. I walked inside his office and sit down on his couch.. mmm compfy.

And then someone knocked on the door and opened it.... and then I saw.....