36

~ "I AM GOING TO THE CAFE WITH ROSE! BYE" I yelled. "BYE HUNNY" My mom yelled back. I grabbed my keys and walked out my house with Rose. "You know Y/n , I ship you and Shawn" Rose said. "Why do you think about that right now?" I asked. "Because...." Rose said.~

"Because...Shawn is standing there!" Rose said. I looked at were here finger is pointing too and see Shawn standing there with Brian. "Oh god" I whispered. "HEY SHAWN! BRIAN!" Rose yelled. They both looked at us and Brian gave us a smile.
-
Shawn looked a little... embarrased? "Come Rose, lets go to the cafe" I said. "No lets talk to them! Maybe they wanna join us!" Rose said with a smirk. "No please Rose..." I said. But I was too late she was already walking to them. "Hey boys" Rose said. "Hey" Brian said. Shawn stared at me. "Hey" I said softly. "Wanna join us? Were going to the cafe" Rose said. "Yeah sure lets go" Brian said. Shawn looked at Brian and shaked his head. "Oh come on!" Brian said and followed Rose. I sighed and followed Rose and Brian. I looked behind me and saw Shawn walked to me... I mean us.
-
We walked to the cafe and sat down. Shawn sat down next to me and Rose across me.  "So love birds, what do you want to drink?" Rose asked and smirked. "Rose" I said irritated. "Just a coffee" Shawn said. "Same for me" I said. "I will walk with you to order" Brian said and they walked away. "Sorry for Rose" I said. "Its okay" Shawn said. "You walked away" Shawn said. "What?" I asked. "Yesterday at the studio..." Shawn said. "I just uh- Shawn we both have to figure our feelings out okay" I said. I looked at Shawn. He nodded softly. "I know... I know" Shawn said. Rose and Brian came back and gave us our coffees. I felt how Shawn laid his hand softly on my leg making me look confused at him. He didn't look back at me but stroked my leg softly with his dumb. I didn't
 know what to do....because.... it feels good.
-
"Are you okay Y/n?" Rose asked making me look at here. "Yes I am fine" I said. We talked about tour and some other random stuff. Shawn kept stroking my leg with his dumb. And then I did something I never thought I would do......
-