20

"I-......" Shawn said.

"Okay..." Shawn said. He walked in the studio and i sat down next to him. The music started playing and Shawn started with singing.

" And I know that we just met
And maybe this is dumb
But it feels like there was something
From the moment that we touched
'Cause, it's alright, it's alright
I wanna make you mine" Shawn sang

" The way you're lightin' up the room
Caught the corner of my eye
We can both sneak out the back door
We don't have to say goodbye
'Cause, it's alright, it's alright
To waste time tonight" I sang.

" Maybe I'm just a kid in love
Maybe I'm just a kid in love
Oh, baby
If this is what it's like falling in love
Then I don't ever wanna grow up
Maybe I'm just a kid in love" Shawn sang

" Maybe I'm just a kid in love
Oh, baby
It'd be cool if it's the two of us
But I don't ever wanna grow up" I sang.

My dad stopped the music and looked amused at us. "So you two are saying you aren't dating ha?" My dad said. "Yes dad we aren't" I said. "Well it looks like you two are. That song looks like it is made for Y/n Shawn" Andrew said. "But it isn't Andrew" Shawn said. "Feelings change" I whispered. Shawn looked in my eyes and i walked out the studio. "Are we almost done here?" I asked. "Uh yes, we leave in 30 minutes" My dad said. I nodded and walked to the other studio. On my way to the other studio I saw Mike. "Hey" he said. I looked at him and immediately hugged him. "Hey Shh what happened?" Mike asked. "Oh uh nothing i just didn't saw you for a long time" i said. "Well you did, i saw you like a hour ago or something" Mike said. "Well uh i just needed a hug" I said. "Its okay" Mike said and gave me another hug. Mike walked away because he has to do some other stuff. I walked to the other studio and sat down.

Y/n your not in love with Shawn, come'on! He is not even in love with you... he doesn't like me at all. Kid in love is just a stupid old song...his feeling changed. He dont like you and he probably never liked you... it hurts but its the truth. Shawn isn't in love with me and i can't be in love with him. It maybe hurts but its the stupid truth. So i have to accept it and go on with my life... right? I grabbed an guitar and started singing.....