23

I smiled and hugged her. Than my phone goes. I looked at my phone and saw.......

That my dad was calling me. "Hey dad" I said. "Hey hun, Shawn is getting you from Rose and will take your bike in his car. You two are going to shop to buy some stuff for tour" My dad said. "Uh dad thats pretty early?" I said. "Yeah but its needed. Shawn is there in 10 minutes" My dad said. "Okay yeah sure" I said. "Okay bye, love you" my dad said. "Love you too" I said.
-
 "Ugh" I said. "I heard it all babe" Rose said and smirked. "Have fun with Shawn" Rose said smirking. "Oh remove that smirk" I said. Rose laughs and hugs me. "Have fun okay" Rose said. "I will try" I said. I walked downstairs and say bye to her parents. I put my shoes on and grab my jacket. I give Rose a last hug and walk out her door. And there he stands with his black Jeep. I grab my bike and Shawn takes it from me. He puts it in his car and I sit down in his car. He goes at the drive side and he starts the car. "Lets just have a fun day okay? Just forget the maybe... weird things okay?" Shawn said. "Sure" I said and gave him a smile. He smiled back. After 10 minutes we arrived at the mall. We walked inside and we first go to a shop for me. I grabbed a cute sweater and a bikini. "Its summer, why a sweater?" Shawn asked. "Because i love sweaters, and one day it will be winter again" i said. Shawn laughs and i go to the fitting rooms. I try them on and than pay for them. We go to some other shops and after 8 shops me and Shawn both have clothes and some things we needed to have for tour.
-
"Lets get some starbucks" Shawn said. I nodded and followed him to starbucks. We made some pictures with fans and we ordered our drinks. We sat down at a table and Shawn started talking. "Y/n... it feels so... i dont know... like a awkward vibe between us... why?" Shawn said. "I think because you told me about kid in love" I said. "Did i say something wrong?" Shawn asked. "No you didn't its just... i dont know Shawn" I said. "We are friends right?" Shawn said. "Yes we are" I said and gave him a smile. Just friends.... "So tour... excited?" Shawn asked. "Yes! Really excited" I said happy. "I love traveling and your concerts are amazing!" I said happy. "Glad your excited" Shawn said. I smiled and nodded. We talked some more and than we decided to leave. Shawn stopped for my house. I wanted to go out the car but Shawn stopped me. "Y/n....."
-