35

~ I decided to play some music. I was on my phone listening music when kid in love came on. A tear rolled down my cheek. "Feelings change..." I whispered. I walked upstairs to my note book. I have an idea for a song.

"Feelings change is what he said.
No matter how, no matter when.
His feelings changed.
One look and he got me.
One word and he lost me." I sang softly.
"But maybe they didn't completly change...." A voice behind me said. I turned around and saw....~

My dad.

"Oh uh hey dad" I said. "Its about Shawn again?" My dad asked. "Just let me clean this mess by myself" I said. My dad nodded and walked away. "Maybe my dad is right..." I whispered against myself.
-
After dinner I walked upstairs and made ready for bed. After that I laid down in my bed and watched some netflix. I felt asleep after 2 hours watching a dumb movie. The next morning I waked up because of my phone calling sound. I looked who was calling me and it was Rose. "Hey" I said when I answered the phone. "Did I wake you up?" Rose asked. "U sure did" I said. "I am sorry, wanna hang out today?" Rose asked. "Yeah sure" I said. "Okay I am at yours in 2 hours, we are going to a cute cafe to eat lunch. Is that okay with you?" Rose asked. "Sounds great" I answered. "Okay see you babe" Rose said. "See you" I said back and ended the phone call.
-
I get out my bed and took a shower. I put my clothes on and did my hair in a braid. I walked downstairs and grabbed some breakfast. I watched some tv and checked my social media till the doorbell goes. I opened it and saw Rose. I gave her a hug and grabbed my shoes and jacket. "I AM GOING TO THE CAFE WITH ROSE! BYE" I yelled. "BYE HUNNY" My mom yelled back. I grabbed my keys and walked out my house with Rose. "You know Y/n , I ship you and Shawn" Rose said. "Why do you think about that right now?" I asked. "Because...." Rose said.
-