39

~ I decided to call Rose. "Rose I have a problem" I said when Rose answered her phone. "Tell me" Rose said. "Are Shawn and I playing with each others hearts?" I asked her. I heard Rose chuckling at the other side. "Yes you guys actually are" Rose said. "How do you came on this?" Rose asked. "Well I had an talk with my mom..." I said. "Ohh well I say you one thing..." Rose said. "What?" I asked. "If-....." Rose said. ~

"If you and Shawn come together. I told you" Rose said. I chuckled softly. "Yeah yeah" I said. "Y/n, why are you keep lieing to yourself? You like him and he likes you." Rose said. "It doesn't feel good. I don't know if I want a relationship" I said. "Or are you scared?" Rose asked. "And I am scared" I said. "Just keep breathin and don't let him go okay... you will regret it" Rose said. "Okay" I said. "Talk to you later" Rose said. "Bye" I said and ended the phone call.
-
I watched the whole day netflix and did some school stuff for later. I walked downstairs and heard my dad talking to Shawn. "Did you have a wild day?" My dad asked laughing. "Uh There was a kinda party" Shawn said. "On the day?" My dad asked. "Well It is already 10'O clock so yeah. "And?" My dad asked. "It was a early party and I had to bring you this" Shawn said and gave my dad some papers. Probably with some information for tour. "Okay yeah bye" My dad said and chuckled softly. Shawn walked to the front door where I was standing in the hall. I looked at Shawn and saw hickeys in his neck. His hair was messy and he his lips were a little red and swollen. I felt a little tear rolling down my face. I turned around and walked upstairs. He doesn't like me. He had made out with another girl. I felt my heart breaking a little bit. I wanted to grab my phone and saw the little note.... the little not with the songtekst.
-
"I know a girl, she's like a curse
We want each other, no one will break first
So many nights, trying to find someone new
They don't mean nothing compared to her, and I know
When people ask about us, now, we just brush it off
I don't know why we act like it means nothing at all
I wish that I could tell you that you're all that I want, yeah
I pretend that I'm not ready
Why do we put each other through hell?
Why can't we just get over ourselves?
And you say hi like you just met me
Why do we put each other through hell?
Why can't we just get over ourselves?
Why can't we just get over ourselves?" I whispered softly.
-
"Because we are scared" I whispered. I laid the note away and grabbed my phone. I scrolled trough instagram and saw a picture... of Shawn with a girl... making out. I felt my heart breaking. I walked downstairs and grabbed a bottle of water. "You are sad because he made out with another, right?" My dad asked making me turn around. "He can do what he wants. He is single" I said. "I know you like him... and that stupid kid likes you too" My dad said. "Why did he kissed that girl then?" I asked my dad. "Because he tries to forget you... he thinks you don't like him." My dad said. "Well sorry... but I am not ready" I said. "Oh" I heard a voice saying behind me. I turned around and saw......
-