Chaptet 44

Alex pov

My eye were darting across the room looking for any sign of movement my sensory abilities werent working I held draco close to me, danger was lurking in the darkness.

The sound of hissing could be heard from my left I stood facing the direction the hissing was coming from waiting for the intruder to show themselves although I could guess who it could be.. dumbledore

"Alex I can sense them its Ron but clearly something has changed about him what's going on?"

"What's changed I cant sense anything something in the air is blocking my ability"

"Well is you sense of smell working because hes not human anymore"

it was true I can smell the abomination that was before me, but this information doesn't change the fact that I have no I dead how to get out of the situation my powers are unreliable right now.

I was thinking of a plan when my walls started to waver the weasel started to roam himself into the barrier this immense force it was like all sense of humanity had left him and all that was left was a rabid animal on a bloodstained mission.

"Victor" I called in a panic
"I know I wanted to know who you guys were but forget that just unblock everything take us somewhere same and do it we font have much time hes going to hunt us down and I cant let draco go through this but now not ever"

A little chuckle was heard before we appeared in fathers office.

"the whole fam gang seemed to be here but the best time to break the news but okay"

"I'd say I mean look at aunt bella"

"Okay no need to worry about that let's just get this done well tell then after the deed is done"

"When what deed it done son?" Father answered clearly confused beyond belief

"Stop sev let them do their thing tell me everything after honey" aunt bella  I cant say shes on the right track

"Aunt bella I think you got the wrong idea" thank god for draco

" yeah way of the charts bell also i didnt mean to say that out loud and I advise putting barriers around yourself because as rabid beast may come to maul us all, dont be scared love you and see ya "

I gave one last little smile befor heading into the room next to us to see victor and cedric already there

"Great speech there babe you really put them at ease I'm sure they wont be worried at all"

I'm sorry I didnt know what to say well at least they know to protect themselves"

Dracos rolled his eyes holding back slight laughter I'm happy hes laughing even through all of this.