Chapter 6

=======Draco P.O.V=======

We walked into the bar and was immediately confronted by Severus

"Where have you too been?!"
See came running up to us as if he had lost us for years and only just seen us.

"Sorry we ran in to trouble with the weasel " was my response to hectic man in front
"See we need to tell him, he found out"
His angry presence was quickly replaced with a serious yet calm appearance. We both to a seat on a old table in the corner of the bar once seated I made sure Alex was ok with the area and everything that was going on, I could tell he was feeling uneasy about everything that was happening so I've been preparing myself to be ready went Alex went it's a break down.

On the nights I would sleep with him and he would go into in uncontrollable fits, he would suddenly act as if he is a 2 year old, I would find myself comforting the poor boy in his sleep I makes me wonder what happened to him. I made a mental note to ask him about it later.

"Alex I need to tell you something for a while now but I needed you to find out you can't trust Dumbledore" I could tell it was a very sensitive subject for Sev he's practically shaking.

"Dumbledore Killed your mum he is a and power hungry man and made a convincing  cover up and everybody on the light believed him and hid you as the boy who lived Harry Potter and framed you godfather since he had been slightly insane due you the hacroxes (I don't know how to spell it )" at this point both Alex and Sev were in tear and I couldn't help but try and comfort the both of them. 

This really isn't a good day for anyone is it...

=========================================================

sorry for this really short chapter ill have a longer one us soon =]