Chapter 17

ALEX P.O.V

I turn around to see who exactly was starring at me when I turned around I felt the guilt of forgetting about them sink in, they've helped me so much and I forgot about them.  I felt terrible , I'm going to have to talk to them at some point I'm  going to have them in my inner circle, it's the least I could do for my best friends.

"Dray I'm going to go talk to someone I can't tell you who though not yet at least, love you"

"ok I'll see you in potions"

I got up and pecked Draco's cheek before heading towards the door 'faggot' I heard someone say at the Gryffindor table I stop in my tracks and turn to face the table  I stare straight into the eyes of lavender brown she looked like she was going to bolt before she could even get up I levitated her up as high as I could, the hall was filled with her screams it was quiet enjoyable the bitch deserved it I dropped her leaving her with a broken arm and swiftly made my way out of the Great Hall.

I waited for 10 minutes outside the great hall  waiting when finally I was greeted by the Twins

"Hi Alex" the said in unison

"what took you two so long?" I said

they both shrugged and listened to what I had to say

"I suspect you already know who I used to be" they both nodded "and I trust you guys fully you have always been there for me so I wanted to give you these" I showed them the ringsthat I was holding in my hand.

"what are they?" the asked 

"they are ring to show that your part of our group it also gives you a tattoo just think of to colours you like and where you want the mark to be  I would also like to make you two part of my inner circle what do you think?"

"we would love to Alex " they gave me a huge hug "see ya around kiddo" they sang  and made there was down the hall.

I felt a huge wave of relief wash over me if they rejected my offer I would have been like losing my family all over again.

=====================================================================================================

hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sorry it took so long for me to update

but here it is and I hape you like it

bbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee :D