Chapter 16

Alex pov

I woke up the next morning with Draco kissing me I immediately kissed back.

"well that was a pleasant way to wake up" I said as I got up from bed
Draco smile to himself as if he didn't want me to see I've learned by now that that was a way he showed that he was content with his achievements.

"Come on Dray get that pretty little ass of yours of that bed we have classes today we need to get our time table"

"Ok ok fine I'm getting up I'll meet you in a the common room"

Before I left I gave him a quick kiss before saying good bye. when i made it to the common room i was greeted by Pansy, stupid bitch still thinks she could get Draco away from me,she's too much of a coward to try and confront Draco again, if she thought he was scary then she's got another thing comeing .

she just wouldnt stop talking she needs to learn how to shut up so i saved her the trouble and forced her to shut up by stitching her mouth shut i wont hurt but it will make her look ridiculous

my timeing was amazing because a minute after i cast the hex everyone started to flood in as well as draco.

i smiled at him and told him everything he doubled up laughing at how silly she looked

I left the common room leaving pansy to deal with her little problem

when we made it to the great hall me and draco took our seats and i immedietly filled his plate with food and gave me a look that said 'im not hungry'

"dray you have to eat something don't even think about giving me that look"

"fine" he said and slowly began eating

i smiled and planted a kiss on his forehead we talked for a few minutes before i felt 2 sets of eyes staring at me.

====================================================================

HELLLOOOO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

I HOPE YOU ENJOYEDTHIS CHAPTER

AND WHO DO YOU THINK WAS STARING AT ALEX?

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY/NIGHT