Chapter 36

Alex POV

i was sat on my bed wait..thinking, thinking about what just occurred, it was times like this when i wish Amor was here to help but he's gone off on one of his disappearances.

i move to the mirror to see a reflection of black horn and wings, so he didn't go after all.

'hiyaaaa' he said with a toothy grin

'so you've been here the whole time really!?' i was beyond pissed im here in a stressful time and he didn't even think to help me.

'you may have forgotten that i can hear your thoughts and before you kill me (verbally)i did find out what your bitch ass headteacher is he's known as a cambion a child of pureblood demons also known as our saints'

i sigh and look back at the mirror i couldn't stay mad at him he's like my best friend i thank him we silently talk to each other as i make my way to dark union i set up a meeting i needed to tell them what to do .

i got to the meeting and sat down and pulled Draco onto my lap i kiss him softly my hand softly resting on his slightly growing stomach. i focus my attention to my family...

'As you know Dumblwhore is powerful more powerful than me he is what we call a cambion and before you think there's no hope left i can tell you there is hope with a little help from amor i now know that there is a way to combine multiple different creature abilities into an unstoppable force and i know we will win'

everyone erupted in claps and cheers  drinks and food appeared a guess everyone was in a celebratory mood i look back at draco and smile at him lovingly i look at his stomach my hand still on it 

'your gonna grow up to be just like your dad kind caring and beautiful i promise we wont fail you we love you with all our hearts little guy' i say i stop to look at my lover he pulls me into a tight embrace i pull back and we rest our foreheads against one another.

"AWW YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO CUTE ....why can't i find someone like that"

there goes aunt Bella with her injuries you would think she'd be resting but now she's back to her fangirling ways i laugh  

"don't you think you should take a break Bella and rest maybe"

'i don't think so i CAN'T miss a single thing it's CUTE plus don't you think the baby would love it '

well you can't say i didn't try, i go back to cuddling with my mate.

=========================================================================

well its been quite a while but here's a new chapter hope you enjoy it xx