Chapter 14

ALEX P.O.V

There in the fireplace stood aunt Bella with a wide smile on her face, I smiled back at her but I was still confused on why she was there I thought we were meant to meet in the chamber of secret, I walked up to her and welcomed her with a warm hug.

"what are you doing here aunt Bella I thought we were going to meet you in the COS "said Draco sounding confused, I too was curious to know as well.

"I was just there but something pulled me here a few minutes after I arrived at the chamber" she said

"I must have been Hogwarts who brought you her she obviously didn't do it planned out else she would have told me"

"Hogwarts why did you bring aunt Bella to me ?"

"It was Dumbledore he has every secret place is unavailable Dumbledore knows all the places except the RoR so I made a new hideout on the 6Yh floor it represents house unity I thought you might what that the leaver to the entrance is in the 4th classroom to your right  hidden as a candle engraved with you mark." she said clearly proud of her achievement.

"Thanks Hogwarts you really know that I want" I said smiling

"come one let go check of the place and aunt Bella we don't want you to get caught so you can go by floo ill get Hogwarts to take you there"

after a smile I grabbed Draco's hand and placed a kiss upon his forehead I smile at my mate as he smiles back.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO CUTE" everyone said in unison I laugh at their statement and carry on walking grinning widely.

=======================================

sorry this is a short chapter but the next chapter will be longer for you :)

ill post the next chapter this thursday
Also shout-out to MissXantheGold I love her story's go check them out😊😊