Chapter 4

====DRACO P.O.V====

When me and Alex saw the marks on our risk we immediately went to uncle Sev .

"Uncle Sev!! Uncle Sev!!?"

"What is it Draco" he said with clear irritation in his voice 

"well me and Alex found out that we are mates and well this showed up on our wrists, what does it mean?"
I showed him mine and Alex's wrists I could tell that he was surprised by this, so this must be a big deal.

"It seems you two have an Opposites Bond" I was confused what did Sev mean but that?

"Opposites Bond, when two people of complete opposite creatures that usually have a bad history, are bonded together  meaning their love will be ever lasting, nothing in the world would be able to break anyone with this type of bond it is extremely uncommon"
I was astonished at the knowledge Alex knew about this.

"how do you know all this?" I was curious to know how he knew we ever even learned about stuff like this.

"Amor told me he know a lot of stuff about these kind of things he's my demon side"

"your a demon, that is the rarest type of inheritance to exist and I'm an angel which is also rare."

"Amor said it is unusual to have an angel as a demons mate he said its an uncommon opposite bond type there is only one person who was know to have this type of bond and that was Merlin himself and another wizard called Gandalf"

"wow so this is a big deal but if its that rare and powerful does that mean many will seek us out and try and obtain our power?"

Sev finally joined in the conversation after I asked my question.

"There is only one person who is willing to get this power, Draco I presume you know who I'm talking about but Alex you have to find out who it is on your own and when you do me and Draco are always here for you."

I could tell he was talking about Dumbledore but I don't want to see Alex hurt. I didn't say anything I just nodded my head in agreement and gave Alex a reassuring smile.

========ALEX P.O.V========

I had no idea what was happening but It seems like they don't like speaking about it especially Draco he seemed like he was going to go into a frenzy at any moment. I didn't want to upset him even more so I sent him the most caring smile I could but it hurt to know that there hiding something that cant know until I find out for myself.

I didn't want them to be sad so I pulled them both into a hug.

"I understand, I love you both of you"

I like this, I finally have a family

'don't forget me too'  yes and you to Amor. I've never been so happy in my life

'Alex I have to tell you your magic is unstable you need to change your wand if you don't your powers will overload and Draco need a new one too'  ok Amor thanks for telling me you know I really like having you around. I smile at the thought 

"Father me and Draco need a new wand Amor said that if we don't our powers will overload, so can we go to oleanders' please?" 

 " of course son hold onto my hands the both of you were going to apperate there and don't I repeat don't let go" 

========PAGE BREAK========

When we arrived at the Wand shop and slowly made our way in one by one. The shop owner was the same as always.

"Ah Mr Snape ,Mr Malfoy I've been expecting you  please follow me the fist time you two came in here both of your magical powers were unstable I was wondering when you would come for your rightful wand?"

he lead us into a small work room it barely had any wands but I could see that they were different from the others cause they were sets I've never heard of wands that comes in sets it felt strange when I went closer to a certain box it was like it was calling for me I could here a voice in my head but I wasn't Amor..... it was Draco

Draco?

Alex? the voice replied with equal amount of confusion

how can we communicate like this, I have a feeling it has something to do with the wands right next to me the power  they have is calling us Draco maybe it let us communicate like this in case we get in trouble this is so cool]

I know Alex all we have to do is pay for it

ok, I love you I only whispered the last line but I seems like heard

I love you too he said with a smile on his face  

I smiled at him then I realised that we were having a convocation in our head the whole time father was looking at us like we were crazy or something and Olivander was also curious to know what was happening, so I ended up explaining the whole situation to them. when I was done explaining it to them they both looked like they were about to be hit by a bus.

"Well Mr Snape, Mr Malfoy you may take this wand set just be careful" he said still in shock from the whole incident earlier
we took our new wand mine was a beautiful maroon colour made out of Brazilian rose wood and my core being basilisk venom, a veela's feather and a unicorns tear.

Draco's wand was pure white made out of Mable wood and its core being  a unicorns hair, dragons horn and elf hair. 

I though our wands were beautiful together.

Draco can you ask Father if we can walk on our own for a while I need to check something at Gringotts and that we'll meet him at the leaky cauldron

 yeah sure  ill ask him now

Thanks Draco

when Draco asked immediately answered saying we were allowed to got but they have to come back at 4pm. we headed straight towards the bank.

once again when I made my way in I was greeted by Griphook

"I would like my bank records please Griphook"

"as you wish Mr Snape "

======================================

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while but I have now and btw that video at the top has no references  I just like the song and tell me in the comments what you think is going to happen in the next chapter and one more thing.....

SLYTHERIN RULES!!!