Chapter 11

======Draco's P.O.V======

I could feel when Alex collapsed just before he hit the floor I was able to catch him, he must of passed out from all the shouting I forgot he has sensitive hearing, stupid pansy I can't believe that bitch.

"Draco your not gay, it's just a phase, come with me " everyone was waiting to see my reaction, I looked at Blaise ,Crabbe and Goyle telling them with my eyes to get out the compartment and quick, they got the message and briskly made their out.

I averted my gaze back to Parkinson, eyes flashed a deep red and wings appeared within a split second.

"what are you playing at Parkinson" I said in a warning tone and made my way in front of the other angel in the room angels absolutely hate demons and she looks like she wants to kill him now that Alex is valuable.

"I think that you know exactly what I'm playing at Draco he doesn't belong with you, YOU BELONG WITH ME !!"

my magic was escaping and swirling around me,she doesn't decide what I do with my life my eyes changes a fierce red, claws extracted its self so it's now visible, my wing appeared but it was a deep black from when I first saw them , the magic that was swirling around me was poisoned with black.

I could see the fear in her eyes, I smirked at this "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BITCH NEXT TIME YOU TRY AND GET BETWEEN ME AND MY MATE YOU DIE, NOW LEAVE SLUT!!!"

she quickly rushed out of the room tears filling her eyes and shaking uncontrollably when she left I sat myself down next to Alex who had seemed to have waken up at some point.

"how much did you see?" I asked him as I turned to face his beautiful ebony eyes as he smiled at me knowingly

"everything" his smile only got wider

just then Blaise, Crabbe and Goyle re-joined us

"hey could you guys tell us when we get there"

"Yeah sure but you have to tell us what's going on " said Blaise

"Sure I'll tell you as long as Alex is OK with it"

==========TIME SKIP TO HOGWARTS==========

ALEX P.O.V

"Hey guys its time to get off the train "
But my eyes were still shut closed and I could feel myself gain energy as I realised that we reach at Hogwarts.

I jumped out of my seat, knocking Draco over in the process.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Draco shouted making his face all flushed in my opinion he looked cute.

"oh come on Draco lighten up a little, were at Hogwarts we get to see the old coots face when I get sorted into slytherin" I said as we made our way to the carriages to take to the entrance of the school .

"so you gonna tell us what's going one here Draco?" I heard Blaise say as Draco turned towards me for my consent I nodded in reply to our silent conversation so he told the whole story and received confused looks from Crabbe and Goyle and shocked looks from Blaise who seemed to be the only smart person out of the 3 the other two are just down right idiotic but I can find a place for them in my ranks.

Crabbe seemed to be the one with strength which is a good in certain situations but Goyle seemed to be useless at everything by the looks of it to test his skills along with the other member I will recruit in my 4th year  each going to be tested in their strengths and weaknesses from there on I will be able to train them but unlike others ill still treat them as friends true friend that accepts me.

By the time I finished my plan we had reached Hogwarts everyone around me looked at me as if I was a outcast mainly because they don't know who I am, it irritated me  thank god Draco was here to calm be down before we got more confused stares.

as we made it into the Great Hall I felt millions of people looking at me and Dumblefuck looked as if he was going to go of on a murderous rampage but only I could see it not to mention Draco I only smirked at his actions and made my way up to the teacher table next to my father at the end where we just waited and laughed at the idiotic faces everyone was making ,Draco seemed to enjoying himself at the look at the old coots face.

After what seemed like forever the first years emerged into the Great Hall just as McGonagall put the stool and sorting hat on the centre stage she called my name.

"Alexander Snape" everyone gasped at the mention of my name and started giving me dirty looks, looks like I'm going to have to show them who's boss from now on... 

======================

HELLO SORRY ONCE AGAIN THAT THIS TOOKS SO LONG AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPER AND IM OPEN TO ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAPPEN NEXT

BYE:)