Chapter 2

======HARRY P.O.V======

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. There was a familiar scent to it ,lavender, parchment, ebony wood and ocean breeze. It was almost calming i put on my glasses to get a clearer view of the room. The walls of the room was slytherin green and the frames were a glistening silver. It remaindered me of Draco, believe it or not but I'm gay and I've had a huge thing for Draco since 1st year but being the stupid kid I was I went and messed every thing up. I still haven't told Ron and Hermione I'm afraid of what they'll say especially since I'm gay for Draco .

I was interrupted from my train of thought for there was someone in doorway milky white skin, almost white blonde hair and enchanting grey eyes there was Draco-

"What are you doing here Malfoy?" I spat

"Is it a crime to visit my godfather Potter?" He sneered with venom.

"No I didn't say that ugh forget it." and with that I left the room.

I wondered around for what seemed like forever, the house was 2x bigger than the Dursley's house the house had an aloof atmosphere to it yet a gentle feeling as well I wonder who's house this is?

"what are you doing Mr Potter?"

I know that voice-

"I was just walking around Professor Snape"

"Very well I know you well enough to tell your trying to escape the floo is in the kitchen"

"Thank you sir" with the final statement I made my way towards the kitchen, I wander why he was actually being civil with me I wondered when found the floo I made my way to Gringotts bank.

=====DRACO P.O.V=====

"Draco can you come down for a minute we need to talk"

I made my was downstairs to the kitchen were Uncle Sev was sat down I sat in the chair directly across from him.

"what did you want to speak about?" I was curious he rarely wants to talk willingly

"Its about harry" he started "You see he is not a potter he is actually a Snape his real name is Alexander, Hadrien, Snape..he was adopted by the potter so he would be safe from Dumbledore he is the one who tried to kill alex voldemort was trying to protect him since he is his godfarther as well as your dad dumbledore blamed Tom for the death of the Potters and claimed that Tom tried and killed Alex but failed thus sending him to the muggles where he a as abused but his uncle."

"I'll kill him how could he do that!!!"
Snape knew I was protective over har- I mean alex I went into my inheritance 2 weeks before alex and found out that he was my mate a week ago but I know I cant tell him that he hates me ive liked him ever since we met in the robe shop but everyone seems to think that were sworn enemies, the only people who know that I like ha- uh alex is Pansy, Baise and my Parents and Uncle Sev and they all support me but the rest of the school would think otherwise.

=====HARRY P.O.V=====

I made my way in to the bank were I was greeted by my bank manager Griphook

"I would like to have a blood test if I may"

"As you wish Mr Potter follow me please"

He lead mt into a marble room with a table and 2 chairs

Now Mr potter all you have to do is place 3 drops of your blood using this silver dagger onto this

I took the dagger and slit my palm and placed the last drop of blood onto the pachment when the last drop was on my palm healed and viible writing started to appear