Chapter 13

ALEX P.O.V

I woke up next to a comforting heat. I realise that its Draco I look up to see his beautiful face

'God he's adorable'

'Thank you shortcake'

'Drayy!! you really need to stop reading my thoughts, for now on, you can only read my thoughts when it's require if you have to be punished like the naughty boy you are'

'ok understand shortcake'

" ok now that understood let get ready to meet the other"

"are you going to tell me what your doing"

I thought for a minute contemplating whether to tell him now or with the others..

"sorry baby but your going have to wait it won't be that long till you find out anyway"

I got up to go to the bathroom and get ready for the long day ahead of me

'Good morning young master' said a dreamy voice

"who are you I remember you said good night to me yesterday"

'I am Hogwarts little one and you are my master Dumbledore had never had control over me it was always you I could help you and your friends in the war I could make new secret passages to get out and in the school and make hidden hideouts'

"if you don't mind could you make it so we can apperate in and out of the Castle and Is there a place where me and my friends could train without people finding us?"

'yes master ill get started and to train you could always use the room of requirements the door will appear immediately to you bye young master'

"bye Hogwarts" I went to go out the bathroom when I got back to the dorm room Draco looked in a right foul mood

" Draco baby what's wrong?"

" you hardly talk to me I feel like you don't like me too much"

"Draco of course I like you don't ever thing I don't do a second"

I walk up to Draco and press my lips against his I was a slow passionate kiss I slip my tongue over his bottom lip asking for entrance.
Draco was quick to let me in.
I explored every inch of his mouth

Finally breaking apart to catch our breath.
I got up and gave Draco a comforting hug.
"Draco you know that I'll always love you even if you parents don't I promise to keep you safe and you to me"

"Alex I don't want to pretend to be dominant anymore it hurt"

"I know Dray just don't pretend and if you have any problems come straight to me I'll keep you safe I promise"

"Promise?"

"Until the very end"
I kiss his forehead before getting up to find something that will come in useful later.

Sometimes I worry about Draco actually all the time one minute he acts as if he'
s dominant and breaks as soon as he's out of view from any witnesses.

I found out last summer where we stayed at father's that his dad kept eyeing him as if he was going to burst and attack Draco.

I discovered interesting thing that summer but the most shocking is that his father forced him to act like dominant if not he would perform the cruciatus curse on him.

Lucius is evil I swear on my life I'll kill him if he lays on hand on Draco.
My thoughts just started to wonder from there.

I was interrupted by a sharp cough and turn around to see Draco this time with a smile on his face.

I grab Draco's hand and start walking to the 7Yh floor to find the room of requirements.

"Where are we going?"

'I'll tell you OK were going to the room of requirements"

"I thought that was a myth how are we going to find it anyway?"

"I will open at my will since I'm the heir of Hogwarts"

"Ah cool so-- WAIT WHAT!..why didn't you tell me."

"Because I was going to say when everyone else got here but you just being so curious and cute got it out of me ."

Draco smiled at his achievement

"Hey Alex ,so your the heir of Hogwarts"
I turn around to see Luna ,Neville Blaise,Crabbe and Goyle.

"How long have you guys been standing there?"

"Enough to hear everything " Said Blaise

"Well at least I don't have to explain that bit twice anyway come we have to go before anyone sees us follow me"

We keep walking until we meet a blank wall and within seconds the door to the ROR had appeared right before us. Everyone walked in eager to know what's going to be inside the room, I made it so there is colours of each house.

Everyone took a seat in a chair except for Draco who sat in my lap, I smile up at him for what seemed like forever before turning my attention to the people upfront of me.

"I brought you all here because I wanted to give you these " I got up and handed them a ring each.

"I've enchanted them so that when you put them on you will receive a mark  of my own making  all you have to so when you put it on is thing of a colour that you want the mark to be and where it will be on you body, ill show you mine"

I get up to lift up my shirt  to reveal my back to show the mark, two snake one red one green both slithering around gracefully a golden sword.

after seeing my mark everyone was excited to have a go and get started with their ones by the end we all had our marks draco had the same colours as me, luna had pink and blue, Neville had black and white, Blaise chose black and green, Crabbe and Goyle chose gold and silver.

" these ring will show us if we have any new members ill make more to give you guy if there are any people against dumblefuck give them this ring and tell them what I told you the last thing I need is we have to think of a name for our group any ideas?" 

"how about Dark Union" said Luna I looked around to see if anyone disagreed with the name and found none

"I like the name Dark Union it is"

everyone got up from their seats excited to find new people to join the group we were all about to leave when we heard a crash from the fire place dust was everywhere making it hard to tell who was there.

====================================

HEY GUYS SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE IN A LONG TIME 

IVE GOT ANOTHER QUESTION FOR YOU

WHO DO YOU THINK CAME IN THE FIRE PLACE?

ILL GIVE YOU A HINT ITS A PERSON WHO ALEX KNOWS

AND WELL DONE TO PEOPLE WHO GUESSED HOGWARTS ON THE LAST QUESTION