Chapter 21

ALEX POV

"Why aunt Bella?!?"

She jumped surprised she didn't hear us come in but seriously it isn't that hard too sneak up on her.

"what are these!" I shout I take back what I said about her fangirling about me and Draco this is just creepy.

"Pictures?" she said trying to look innocent

"nice try but those are going to have to go" I said with a smirk on my face I reach my hand up and levitate the photos and set them on fire one by one she fell to the floor pouting like a baby I looked a Draco and we burst out laughing at the sight before us  I look at father and he too was laughing.

I stop laughing after a while I look into her eyes and quickly grab Dray by the waist and started counting down from 5 I slightly dip Draco and look into his beautiful eyes aunt Bella ran to get her camera squealing all the way back. 

1.

2..

3...

4....

5.....

as the last number left my mouth I leaned in and kissed his soft lips I turn my head slightly to deepen the kiss when I was interrupted by a cough which came from father, I let Draco go although he did look a bit flustered I pulled him closer to me and then turn to look at my father.

"I'm just gonna pretend that never happened and what was it you came in here for?"

"uncle tom send me a letter he has one of his Deatheaters barty crouch jr to help me in a few days  he said he needs polyjuice potion to descise himself as madeye moody"

"sure i could make it when would he need it ?"he asked

"in 2 days time and untill the end of the year"

"that should be fine you guys are welcome to stay here until its time for dinner in the great hall"

"thanks" i said before going to hug aunt bella and sit peacefully with draco cuddleing me.

=================================================

hey i am sooooooo sorry i havent updated in ages i feel really bad hope you forgive me for being gone for so long i hope you like this chapter ill try and get the next chapter tomorrow, again im soo sorry.