Chapter 38

Alex pov

I woke up feeling pleasantly refreshed lately I've been staying  up late trying to figure out the key to unlocking the ultimate ability to defeat that old coot. I try to keep those thoughts out of my head for now right now i have to focus on my date with draco i've got so much to do with him but unfortunate events seem to find a way of getting to us i just hope today can be a normal day for his sake he deserve a normal date.

I still had time to kill so i decided to figure out what my egg means i only had a week till the second task and I still hadn't started yet I decide to head out and clear my head with my egg in hand.

I head forward and as I do I notice an unnatural amount of people staring at me I assumed it was because of the giant egg in my hands but then again it could be the fact that I'm the one who got draco pregnant, it's no secret anymore it's been about 3 months and he's starting to show so people started to notice and thus rumours began.

I just decide to ignore them it's a waste of time I continue to walk gazing at my egg trying to crack the code, I was so busy staring at my egg I didn't notice I was walking straight into someone

THUD

"Sorry I wasnt paying attention are you okay" I say whist to gather all my stuff i look up to see the the other Hogwarts championship Cedric Diggory.

I stop for a second and hurried of we've talked a couple of times and each time I felt some thing off about him he smelt....different I dont know how to put it I just dont trust him

'Hey ritzy can you fo talk to moaning Mertyl(spelling?) And ask if she knows anything about the egg I have to get ready for me and dracos date'

"Yes young master"

'And please dont scare her this is Important '
She nodded her head and headed to the girls bathroom

I see her off and head to my room to get ready I decided to wear a red button up shirt and black dress shirt and shoes I thought I looked pretty damn good I combed my hair slightly and headed towards the court yard I was walking through the hallway when I felt a misty coldness climbing up my back and the skin on my skull begin to crawl something was wrong,this wasn't a normal presence it felt wild,feral I started to turn around  but as I did a huge object hit my head and I fell everything was black and I was no longer in control yet my body was still moving like I hadn't been knocked out at all.